Log for #openttdcoop.devzone on 30th August 2013:
Times are UTC Toggle Colours
00:24:59  <juzza1> yay, pngs at devzone open in browser now
02:23:21  <Brot6> Following repos rebuilds successful without any difference to earlier nightlies builds: bandit (1 warnings) (Diffsize: 8216), metrotrackset (Diffsize: 5284), nutracks (2 warnings), swedishrails, zbuild, debugveh (Diffsize: 1000), uselesstracks (Diffsize: 760), german-townnames (Diffsize: 49), spanishtowns (Diffsize: 18), make-nml, opengfx, britrains (10 warnings) (Diffsize: 133546), dutchtracks (Diffsize: 327), belarusiantowns
02:23:21  <Brot6> (Diffsize: 72), dutchroadfurniture (Diffsize: 44228), frenchtowns, airportsplus, swisstowns (Diffsize: 51), ogfx-rv (Diffsize: 36), newgrf_makefile (Diffsize: 21), ogfx-landscape, friss (Diffsize: 4685), indonesiantowns (1 warnings) (Diffsize: 19), universalrails
09:17:53  *** oskari89 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
09:21:59  <Brot6> Feature #5438: Sound effect quality increase Xkyosuke1989X @
09:40:59  <Brot6> Bug #6317 (New): $LDOPT not used when compiling grfmrgc.bin XmatthijsX @
09:43:26  <Brot6> Bug #6317: $LDOPT not used when compiling grfmrgc.bin XmatthijsX @
10:15:39  <Brot6> Revision 248:2abc81f70342: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -15db Xjuzza1X @
10:15:39  <Brot6> Revision 249:2a8c4d2efe37: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -15db Xjuzza1X @
10:15:39  <Brot6> Revision 250:d9d31f7eaed8: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -15db Xjuzza1X @
10:15:39  <Brot6> Revision 251:5ecd82bcc7d1: Fix: A1, A4 separated from A Class, B1 separated from B Class, new nam... Xjuzza1X @
10:18:04  *** oskari89 has quit IRC
11:32:01  *** Supercheese has quit IRC
11:32:34  *** Supercheese has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:57:38  *** oskari89 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
14:06:11  *** TWerkhoven has quit IRC
14:09:15  <Brot6> Feature #6318 (Assigned): Valmet Move67 locomotive Xkyosuke1989X @
14:40:42  *** TWerkhoven has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
14:41:17  <Brot6> Feature #6312 (Closed): Sm6 250 km/h refit Xjuzza1X @
14:41:17  <Brot6> Feature #4525 (Closed): Sm6 sprites to be done Xjuzza1X @
14:42:12  <Brot6> Feature #5639 (Closed): Efs, Rbkt Xjuzza1X @
14:43:00  <Brot6> Feature #5903 (Closed): K1 (Tk1) steam locomotive (coding) Xjuzza1X @
14:43:58  <Brot6> Feature #5969 (Closed): Sm5 improvements Xjuzza1X @
14:43:58  <Brot6> Feature #5978 (Closed): Vok sprites to be finished Xjuzza1X @
14:51:44  <Brot6> Feature #6319 (New): Otso industrial locomotives, long-term plans Xkyosuke1989X @
14:51:57  *** Lakie has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
14:57:27  <Brot6> Feature #6318 (Closed): Valmet Move67 locomotive Xkyosuke1989X @
14:57:27  <Brot6> Revision 252:2c5a98e6fe5c: Feature: Sm6 Xjuzza1X @
14:57:27  <Brot6> Revision 253:59af2e14f3eb: Fix: Sm3 costs slightly reduced Xjuzza1X @
14:57:27  <Brot6> Revision 254:e966ad3382bf: Feature: Move67 (closes #6318) Xjuzza1X @
14:57:29  <Brot6> Feature #6318 (Closed): Valmet Move67 locomotive Xjuzza1X @
15:07:31  <Lakie> Looking at the specs for advanced action 2 tile layouts, am I right in assuming building sprites cannot have any registers or is that a mistake in the documentation?
15:07:36  <juzza1> how do i make the "push" build in mercurial?
15:09:30  <Lakie> hg push?
15:11:38  <planetmaker> build?
15:12:06  <Brot6> finnishtrainset: update from  to r256 done -
15:12:16  <juzza1> oh it works like that
15:12:20  <^Spike^> just push?
15:12:24  <juzza1> ok
15:12:55  <planetmaker> interesting... I wonder what brot announced ... :S
15:13:08  <^Spike^> hmmm
15:13:22  <^Spike^> i wonder why i see no push folder to start with
15:13:43  <planetmaker> ^
15:15:38  <Brot6> Revision 255:02fb9fd718d6: Feature: Paskahuussi & Tve5 templates, (RUS) added to wagons of russia... Xjuzza1X @
15:15:38  <Brot6> Revision 256:a65091d8e42d: Feature: Devzone push enabled Xjuzza1X @
15:16:34  <Brot6> Revision 257:48c49acb4f99: Fix: Push disabled Xjuzza1X @
15:16:39  <planetmaker> ^Spike^, that's why ^256
15:16:54  <^Spike^> ?
15:17:00  <^Spike^> aka it still had to be made?
15:17:15  <planetmaker> push was not enabled and just added in that rev. And disabled in the next
15:17:22  <^Spike^> ah
15:17:32  <planetmaker> not sure of the purpose of it though
15:21:50  <juzza1> me neither
15:22:22  <planetmaker> juzza1, well, you committed both :-)
15:22:42  <planetmaker> if you don't know... who else?
15:24:45  <juzza1> thought it to be a kind of build you are supposed to trigger with a tag
15:25:40  <planetmaker> releases/enable
15:30:21  <juzza1> yeah, it is, but for some reason i assumed it to be a kind of "nightly on demand" instead of what it is, automatic compile after push
15:34:51  <planetmaker> you might soon get a compile upon demand...
15:35:15  <planetmaker>
15:36:24  <planetmaker> though ... when does one need compile-on-demand? Usually you want to build every build. Or one build per day suffices. And additionally a build of all releases
15:36:37  <planetmaker> Those are done simply by tagging a revision within mercurial and pushing stuff
15:36:58  <^Spike^> well as i saw you can let it poll every x minutes for changes (so the push builds) and let it build a nightly
15:37:02  <^Spike^> and even pick a release :)
15:37:24  <^Spike^> also like how you can get the hudson activity in the activity log :)
15:37:27  <planetmaker> ^Spike^, won't work most likely
15:37:36  <^Spike^> which won't work planetmaker?
15:37:57  <planetmaker> using polling in jenkins and expecting a tag release being built
15:38:03  <^Spike^> ah
15:38:31  <planetmaker> as the tag commit is usually one behind the one tagged and... that might be very close next to each other in time :-)
15:38:44  <planetmaker> and... well... even if not... it won't :-) because then the tag is not present
15:38:58  <^Spike^> still me likes: :D
15:39:06  <planetmaker> which, incidentially is one of the things I still need to test with jenkins. How to make that behave nicely
15:39:23  <planetmaker> oh! It also shows there. Nice
15:40:15  <^Spike^> you just need to set the checkbox :D
15:40:16  <planetmaker> I didn't even notice that yet :-)
15:40:21  <planetmaker> yeah
15:40:59  <^Spike^> you think we need more workers? :)
15:41:12  <planetmaker> workers... for ...?
15:41:36  <^Spike^> jenkins?
15:41:44  <planetmaker> I've configured 2. That's ample
15:41:52  <^Spike^> and windows?
15:42:08  <planetmaker> none yet. Maybe I'll do that. But that's for later
15:42:32  <planetmaker> not high priority. A thing to do when the thing actually works
15:51:33  <juzza1> "It is now possible to specify a relative volume for sound effects. Additionally, the 64kB size limit has been removed. "
15:51:37  <juzza1> how?
15:55:25  <planetmaker>
15:56:00  <juzza1> thanks
15:57:52  <Brot6> Feature #5438: Sound effect quality increase Xkyosuke1989X @
16:07:20  *** gelignite has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
16:17:42  <juzza1> this is not correct? i get "line 11: syntax error, unexpected token "["
16:17:51  <juzza1> line 11 = line 2 in pastebin
16:24:26  <planetmaker> no, that's not correct
16:24:42  <planetmaker> 1: return sound("sfx/tve4_acc.wav", 100);
16:24:51  <planetmaker> is the right way
16:25:13  <planetmaker> putting optional arguments in braces is the usal way to denote that they're optional
16:26:44  <planetmaker> but then, if you want sound volume 100, no point to explicitly give it... that's the default, if not specified :-)
16:27:45  <juzza1> thanks, yeah im using something else than 100, just testing
16:28:47  <oskari89> Volume can't be set using NewGRF parameter? :(
16:29:01  <oskari89> For all sounds
16:29:14  <oskari89> *sound effects
16:29:14  <planetmaker> dunno?
16:29:41  <planetmaker> but honestly... not sure it makes sense. OpenTTD has a global sound volume. Setting that separately for each NewGRF... is a PITA
16:46:23  <juzza1> would it be hard/impossible to implement something like definable integers ("int a = 1") in nml? for example, that sound function doesn't want to take a parameter value for the volume, so i have to mass replace the values manually in notepad
16:48:38  <juzza1> ++
16:48:57  <planetmaker> did you actually *try* to use such constant?
16:52:19  <juzza1> yeah, i tried to compile with a parameter in the volume setting, got "expected a compile-time integer constant"
16:52:34  <juzza1> and the param was set at 100
16:53:00  <planetmaker> parameter as newgrf parameter?
16:53:26  <planetmaker> or simply like myconst = 100
16:53:40  <planetmaker> sound("blah.wav", myconst)
16:55:11  <juzza1> the latter (myconst = 100)
16:56:24  <planetmaker> then you need to resort to a pre-processor like many projects do
16:57:05  <planetmaker> it's a valid suggestion to support that out-of-box, though
16:59:00  <juzza1> ok
16:59:36  *** frosch123 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:01:01  <planetmaker> juzza1, you build on windows?
17:01:08  <planetmaker> you don't use the Makefile at home?
17:03:57  <juzza1> i do, running fedora in virtualbox
17:04:26  <planetmaker> ok. then it's no problem for you to use the gcc pre-processor
17:04:54  <planetmaker> then use the defines which gcc can give you
17:04:59  <planetmaker> #define MYCONST 100
17:05:08  <planetmaker> sound("blah.wav", MYCONST)
17:07:17  <frosch123> Lakie: what part suggests that building sprites would not support registers?
17:08:56  <juzza1> cool, thanks
17:09:38  <planetmaker> you then of course need to build the newgrf using the Makefile. But... that's not a problem I think :-)
17:09:46  <planetmaker> just type 'make' and done
17:09:56  <Brot6> firs: update from r3809
17:09:56  <Brot6> r3807 to r3811 done (26 warnings) -
17:13:06  <juzza1> yeah, so far i've only been building with make
17:14:36  <planetmaker> right, then no change :-)
17:17:10  *** Alberth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:19:25  *** Jam35 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:22:35  <Brot6> finnishtrainset: update from r248 to r257 done -
17:25:39  <Lakie> The lack of a register in it's description?
17:26:39  <Lakie> frosch123: The shared sprite specifically mentions where registers appear in its bytes where as the building sprites (or new bounding sprites) do not.
17:28:29  *** DevZone has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:28:35  <^Spike^> !devzone
17:28:35  <DevZone> ^Spike^ you may not issue bot commands in this chat!
17:28:36  <frosch123> what page are you looking at?
17:28:52  <planetmaker> @voice DevZone
17:28:52  *** Webster sets mode: +v DevZone
17:28:56  <Lakie>
17:29:08  <DevZone> Starting build #12 for job eints-test (previous build: FIXED)
17:29:19  <frosch123> i guess it lacks bnf description
17:29:46  <Lakie> bnf?
17:30:08  <frosch123> the grammatical description which is there at the beginning of the other format
17:31:00  <Lakie> Yes and the table section for it makes no mention of register/value for bounding volume sprrites (erroronously, I'd guess)
17:31:06  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #12: SUCCESS in 1 min 59 sec:
17:32:22  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:33:07  <Brot6> firs: update from r3810 to r3811 done (26 warnings) -
17:39:21  <Brot6> Revision 3811:441205184294: Feature: new steam-age graphics for Forest prior to 1935 (DanMacK) XandythenorthX @
17:39:21  <Brot6> Revision 3812:4561910393e2: Add Danish language (Jimbow). XAlberthX @
17:54:00  <Brot6> firs: update from r3811 to r3812 done (26 warnings) -
17:58:25  <planetmaker> frosch123, is it ok, if I do somewhat random commits to eints-test?
17:58:41  <planetmaker> like changing whitespace or adding a tag?
17:58:51  <frosch123> no problem
17:58:55  <planetmaker> ty :-)
17:59:33  <Alberth> devzone does continuous builds?   (when can the danish translator download r3812?)
17:59:37  <frosch123> it will only notice changes to langfiles in "default" branch anyway
18:00:04  <planetmaker> Alberth, eints-test is not firs :-)
18:00:13  <planetmaker> though... firs might actually build...
18:00:42  <Alberth>  <-- this looks like it is build often
18:01:17  <Alberth> hmm, always around 17:30 though
18:01:48  <planetmaker> nightly :-)
18:02:02  <planetmaker> you look for
18:02:17  <planetmaker> that builds each
18:03:09  <Alberth> ok, thanks
18:07:57  <Brot6> Feature #6320 (Assigned): Dr16 sound effects rollback Xkyosuke1989X @
18:09:06  <planetmaker> Alberth, generally projects are only built once per day. But they can activate build on push. So FIRS is one of those :-)
18:09:33  <Alberth> nice :)
18:09:55  <Alberth> I just posted about it, so Jimbow can try his new language :)
18:10:04  <planetmaker> well... that's how it currently works / worked. Ah, nice
18:10:18  <planetmaker> But I guess we can simply enable build on push... and skip daily compile even
18:10:19  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #13: FAILURE in 1 min 59 sec:
18:10:58  <planetmaker> :S
18:11:26  <planetmaker> ah... permission denied to bundles :D
18:14:51  <^Spike^> :)
18:14:53  <^Spike^> as i thought :D
18:15:58  * ^Spike^ likes devzone already :D
18:16:17  * ^Spike^ is fighting ldap atm :D
18:17:17  <planetmaker> biab... <1 hour... need to go shopping :D
18:17:29  <^Spike^> yeah right...
18:17:33  <^Spike^> i have a hard time and he runs away ;)
18:18:52  <Brot6> Revision 258:44bbcb8d9ebf: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -1db Xjuzza1X @
18:18:52  <Brot6> Revision 259:cb4fd4227930: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -1db Xjuzza1X @
18:18:52  <Brot6> Revision 260:4f886422eae4: Fix: Sound levels normalized to -1db Xjuzza1X @
18:18:52  <Brot6> Revision 261:3de6d7fc35ab: Fix: Dr16 sounds reverted to old version Xjuzza1X @
18:18:56  <Brot6> Revision 262:36bb686d1993: Feature: Constant defined for sfx volume Xjuzza1X @
18:19:56  <DevZone> Starting build #24 for job firs (previous build: SUCCESS)
18:20:29  * Alberth provides mental support
18:20:34  <^Spike^> btw just ignore DevZone (the bot) for now.. unless you're intrested in seeing us testing :D
18:21:29  <Alberth> he doesn't say much useful information normally as well :p
18:21:56  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #14: STILL FAILING in 2 min 2 sec:
18:22:00  <DevZone> Project firs build #24: SUCCESS in 2 min 3 sec:
18:22:00  <DevZone> * Alberth <>: Add Danish language (Jimbow).
18:22:02  <DevZone> * andythenorth: Feature: new steam-age graphics for Forest prior to 1935 (DanMacK)
18:24:54  <^Spike^> Alberth ^^^^ not useful? :D
18:27:48  <TWerkhoven> brot replacement or additional service?
18:29:19  * Alberth hates getting highlighted by bots
18:29:33  <Alberth> especially for things I know I did :)
18:30:56  <Alberth> that's why we talked ammler into adding the X prefix and suffix :)
18:31:46  <TWerkhoven> i wondered about that
18:32:21  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
18:32:26  <Alberth> hola
18:32:36  <andythenorth> o/
18:32:41  <Alberth> I added the Danish language
18:34:53  <andythenorth> thanks :)
18:36:52  <^Spike^> :)
18:37:02  <^Spike^> Alberth i can disable that aswell :)
18:37:15  * Alberth would like that
18:43:10  <^Spike^> i don't have all the java powerz over the bot i already tried that
18:43:18  <^Spike^> first we would've liked it would also respond here to our commands
18:43:23  <^Spike^> but only if your op
18:43:28  <^Spike^> cause you can also start builds from irc
18:43:31  <^Spike^> (lazy yes i know :D)
18:43:34  <^Spike^> and request status etc
18:44:29  <^Spike^> which is pretty neat
18:46:29  <Alberth> well, you need a good excuse for programming a bot :p
18:47:02  <planetmaker> ^Spike^, is there a config which allows to configure what DevZone talks about?
18:47:13  <planetmaker> I didn't see anything in the jenkins UI
18:47:27  <^Spike^> planetmaker
18:47:32  <^Spike^> configure a project
18:47:37  <^Spike^> go to the irc step
18:47:40  <^Spike^> and click advanced
18:49:08  <planetmaker> yes... that's... configuration... but not on how the strings are composed :D
18:49:26  <^Spike^> nop that is decided in the im plugin which we have no control over atm :D
18:50:11  <planetmaker> but Alberth is right... being highlighted a lot by your own commits is... annoying at some stage
18:50:19  <^Spike^> i know :)
18:50:23  <^Spike^> you can change that
18:50:25  <^Spike^> already did
18:50:29  <planetmaker> oi :-)
18:50:36  <^Spike^> just show summary instead of changes +summary
18:50:39  <^Spike^> which is default
18:50:40  <planetmaker> ah
18:51:10  <planetmaker> mkdir: cannot create directory `/data/bundles/eints-test/trunk': Permission denied :-P
18:51:30  <planetmaker> chmod -R a+w eints-test/ thus ;-)
18:52:06  <planetmaker> awaiting saner solution ;-)
18:52:47  <^Spike^> awaiting proper ldap integration :D
18:53:02  <planetmaker> ^^
18:53:15  <planetmaker> didn't want to mention it :-P
18:56:05  *** Jam35 has quit IRC
18:59:27  <DevZone> Yippie, build fixed!
18:59:27  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #15: FIXED in 7 min 5 sec:
19:00:10  <planetmaker> ^Spike^, not sure the nfs is a good choice...
19:00:31  <planetmaker> building FIRS takes short of 2 minutes. Copying FIRS to bundles another 5.
19:01:00  <planetmaker>
19:02:38  <planetmaker> anyway... maybe something to worry about later
19:05:34  <^Spike^> can look into that planetmaker
19:06:13  <planetmaker> or we merge jenkins and bundles, same VM
19:06:26  <^Spike^> true... or figure out if it might be the nfs settings :D
19:07:04  <planetmaker> jenkins is the only one which actually needs reading or writing bundles if current build service is taken offline
19:07:20  <^Spike^> true..
19:07:44  <planetmaker> And then... hm... we could kinda publish the artefacts dirs :D
19:07:52  <planetmaker> just by symlinking them
19:07:55  <^Spike^> :)
19:19:02  <^Spike^> hmmm 3 minutes now...
19:19:06  <^Spike^> seems that tweaking did help...
19:23:09  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #16: SUCCESS in 3 min 37 sec:
19:28:55  <Brot6> Following repos rebuilds successful without any difference to earlier nightlies builds: ogfx-trains (4 warnings)
19:48:44  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #17: SUCCESS in 2 min 32 sec:
19:51:18  <Brot6> firs: update from r3812 to r3814 done (26 warnings) -
19:54:47  <Brot6> Feature #5507: Finnish translation Xkyosuke1989X @
20:00:55  <andythenorth> has the other channel stopped talking about trains yet?
20:01:37  <planetmaker> nope
20:01:56  <planetmaker> or yes. now totally off-topic
20:02:02  <andythenorth> :)
20:02:12  <andythenorth> nothing wrong with trains, but not in an off-topic mood ;)
20:02:38  <planetmaker> :-)
20:03:56  <planetmaker> andythenorth, I wonder... for nightly builds... ?
20:04:00  <planetmaker> instead of bundles?
20:04:09  <planetmaker> hm... no docs folder then... not good
20:04:24  <andythenorth> :)
20:04:26  <^Spike^> that's easy to add? :D
20:04:40  <andythenorth> the docs folder relied on something in the spec?
20:04:52  <planetmaker> it's generated by make. It just needs copying
20:04:57  <planetmaker> I can add that as artefact
20:05:11  <planetmaker> but... it's not displayed as website in this form
20:05:36  <^Spike^>
20:05:42  <^Spike^> seems like it is already?
20:05:43  <^Spike^> docs?
20:06:14  <planetmaker> that link, ^Spike^
20:06:21  <^Spike^> ah
20:06:23  <^Spike^> those docs :D
20:06:25  <planetmaker> all that html is generated by the build process :-)
20:06:30  <^Spike^> i see
20:07:04  <planetmaker> andy's special. If FIRS works. Every other NewGRF works. Kinda ;-)
20:07:11  <planetmaker> which is good :-)
20:07:19  <^Spike^> hehe :D
20:07:24  <planetmaker> it's the perfect test case
20:07:49  <andythenorth> ?
20:07:51  <andythenorth> :P
20:08:40  <planetmaker> all I do, andythenorth is trying to make the new CF do everything FIRS needs. Then I've achieved 90% of everything :-)
20:08:47  <planetmaker> and the remaining 10% is not 90% of the work ;-)
20:09:00  <^Spike^> aka firs abuses cf the most :D
20:09:49  <Brot6> harbour_cranes.png XandythenorthX @
20:11:27  <Brot6> Feature #6320 (Closed): Dr16 sound effects rollback Xkyosuke1989X @
20:11:28  <Brot6> Feature #6320 (Closed): Dr16 sound effects rollback Xjuzza1X @
20:13:29  <Brot6> Revision 3813:33d12622167a: Feaure: pre-1920 graphics for Machine Shop (DanMacK, Zephyris) XandythenorthX @
20:13:29  <Brot6> Revision 3814:660975202616: merge XandythenorthX @
20:14:26  <planetmaker> hm, eints-test got faster again, ^Spike^ , did you tweak more?
20:14:47  <^Spike^> nop
20:14:53  * ^Spike^ is innocent :D
20:15:51  <planetmaker> was your chance :D
20:16:08  <^Spike^> i know.. but i didn't tweak it.. so might be my intial tweaking is enough :D
20:16:34  <planetmaker> yeah
20:19:38  <planetmaker> andythenorth, what do you think of: no nightly builds. But build on push as default?
20:19:46  <andythenorth> works for me
20:19:57  <^Spike^> now we got the service to do that :D
20:20:20  <planetmaker> well... that would have worked before, too ;-)
20:20:37  <^Spike^> well a NICE service to do that :D
20:20:38  <planetmaker> but now that I setup stuff... nightly builds make no sense for most projects
20:20:51  <planetmaker> people want the builds tested when they push mostly, so...
20:21:06  <planetmaker> and no difference for us
20:21:57  <frosch123> it seems like using modproxy with eints own server is more stable than modwsgi
20:22:03  <frosch123> just the redirections fail again
20:23:04  <andythenorth> 'nightly' is an artefact from days when it took all night
20:23:08  <andythenorth> we are not there :P
20:23:19  <andythenorth> except for zbase maybe ?
20:23:30  <andythenorth> oh and CETS :D
20:23:43  <^Spike^> planetmaker do you dare to add those to jenkins? :D
20:24:42  <planetmaker> Not yet. I first want to wrap other things. But I see no big issue there
20:25:20  <planetmaker> Of course their build time... will be considerable. But those two projects could get a different "dead time"
20:26:04  <^Spike^> planetmaker we just need to see how good jenkins holds up... else perhaps add another build slave
20:26:35  <^Spike^> or process to build
20:26:46  <planetmaker> well. I assigned two CPUs to master... and not a slave actually. Was wrong there earlier
20:29:01  <planetmaker> also, I don't think that adding additional build slaves is the most urgent thing missing :-)
20:29:10  <^Spike^> true but well :)
20:29:10  <planetmaker> but a thing I'll want to add eventually
20:29:24  <planetmaker> especially when testing with base sets which take huge time
20:37:10  <frosch123> planetmaker: you didn't push anything to eints-test?
20:37:16  <Brot6> firs: update from r3814 to r3815 done (26 warnings) -
20:37:29  <andythenorth> I should get a book to read whilst FIRS compiles :P
20:37:47  <planetmaker> frosch123, not yet, no
20:38:04  <planetmaker> I'll eventually do, though. Need to do. But likely not today anymore
20:38:26  <andythenorth> Dan's new cranes are pretty awesome
20:38:55  <Lakie> Are there a few examples of the Advanced Action2 layouts (as NFO)?
20:39:07  <Brot6> Revision 263:0ebe822dfeb1: Feature: Finnish translation, some english strings improved Xjuzza1X @
20:39:13  <andythenorth> Lakie: there were in old FIRS
20:39:19  <planetmaker> Lakie, de-compile any NML project :-)
20:39:23  <andythenorth> you'd need to look for revs pre 0.6
20:39:25  <andythenorth> or nml :P
20:39:29  <andythenorth> oh
20:39:38  <andythenorth> nfo FIRS was Extended, not Advanced
20:39:45  <andythenorth> for obvious reasons :P
20:39:59  <planetmaker> can you remind me of the difference? :D
20:40:10  * planetmaker reads
20:40:13  <andythenorth> not without spec
20:40:25  <andythenorth> one has child sprites, the other is actually useful
20:40:27  <andythenorth> or something
20:40:33  <Brot6> cranes.png XandythenorthX @
20:40:39  <andythenorth> see ^ cranes
20:40:43  <frosch123> Lakie: yes, in chips
20:40:49  <frosch123> wait, that's stations
20:40:53  <planetmaker> neat, andythenorth
20:40:58  <andythenorth> Dan's
20:40:58  <frosch123> <- there is also one here
20:41:17  <frosch123> marico and ecs might also use it maybe
20:42:20  <frosch123> Lakie: and ofc you can tell nml to generate nfo :p
20:42:24  <planetmaker> so... how is current translation status done? from within the repo...
20:47:01  <Brot6> firs: update from r3815 to r3816 done (26 warnings) -
20:51:12  *** DevZone has quit IRC
20:51:50  <Brot6> Revision 3815:f1be933f6d2f: Fix: restore boats to Bulk Terminal (#6041) XandythenorthX @
20:51:50  <Brot6> Revision 3816:18169ff36d5c: Fix: stop showing badly placed tracks tile for Bulk Terminal (#6041) XandythenorthX @
20:52:02  *** DevZone has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
20:53:08  *** DevZone has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
20:56:24  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #18: SUCCESS in 2 min 44 sec:
20:58:49  <Brot6> fish: update from r1204 to r1206 done (3 warnings) -
20:59:10  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #19: SUCCESS in 2 min 26 sec:
21:04:01  <frosch123> ^Spike^: how about adding a new database user/role "eints", which only has read access?
21:04:07  <Brot6> fish: update from r1206 to r1207 done (3 warnings) -
21:04:32  <frosch123> then eints could connect using that user instead of "devzone", and we do not have to worry about anything
21:05:30  <^Spike^> frosch123 reading my mind from yesterday :)
21:05:49  <^Spike^> i left it for now so you gfuys could work.. but if you don't need it i can change that
21:06:12  <frosch123> i need the write access to add new translator roles
21:06:18  <frosch123> but not for eints itself
21:06:18  <andythenorth> pyramid for new Bananas? o_O
21:06:20  <Webster> Title: Quick Tour of Pyramid The Pyramid Web Framework v1.5a1 (at
21:06:37  <frosch123> so, we can use the devzone user when working via ssh, and a eints user for eints
21:06:56  <^Spike^> sure np
21:07:25  <Brot6> fish: update from r1207 to r1208 done (3 warnings) -
21:08:34  <frosch123> andythenorth: first make eints work :)
21:08:51  *** Alberth has left #openttdcoop.devzone
21:11:31  *** ODM has quit IRC
21:16:07  <Brot6> Revision 1206:07b7cd4ca984: Fix: remove flashing pixels and adjust offsets for Shark Island Lives... XandythenorthX @
21:16:07  <Brot6> Revision 1207:8249ba90626b: Change: provide loaded sprites for Shark Island Livestock Ship XandythenorthX @
21:16:07  <Brot6> Revision 1208:be5ec4a54732: Cleanup: remove script that fetched FISH config from a website - no l... XandythenorthX @
21:18:31  <frosch123> bah, this is so annoying
21:18:40  <andythenorth> ?
21:19:00  <frosch123> my ssh sessions to translators just randomly freeze in the downstream direction
21:19:20  <frosch123> i just don't get any output anymore for some minutes
21:19:32  <frosch123> but upstream still works
21:20:04  <^Spike^> hmmm
21:20:09  <^Spike^> need to look into that then
21:20:13  <^Spike^> pm/i also been noticing it
21:20:18  <Brot6> fish: update from r1208 to r1209 done (3 warnings) -
21:26:13  <DevZone> Project eints-test build #20: SUCCESS in 2 min 24 sec:
21:26:34  <Brot6> fish: update from r1209 to r1210 done (3 warnings) -
21:31:05  <Lakie> Probably a strange question, I'm assuming from the example generally only 1 bit is active? But more could be active, would there just be multiple registers/values, one for each bit?
21:40:40  <planetmaker> so... translations also work in the old form now... tag builds is for tomorrow :-)
21:40:47  <planetmaker> good night :-)
21:41:16  <^Spike^> ...
21:42:15  <planetmaker> well :-) I work better when awake :D
21:42:29  <^Spike^> really? :)
21:42:33  <^Spike^> i'm used to these times :D
21:42:33  <Brot6> Feature #4679: Some sprites to be done Xkyosuke1989X @
21:42:35  <planetmaker> just kidding ;-)
21:42:55  <frosch123> Lakie: the registers are in the order of the bits
21:43:02  <planetmaker> well... :-) also got to get up at 7:30 tomorrow or so :-)
21:43:04  <frosch123> some bits take no register, some take multiple
21:43:09  <^Spike^> ... :)
21:43:25  <planetmaker> going to the market with my aunt :-)
21:43:40  <^Spike^> aha
21:43:41  <planetmaker> and looking forward to it :-)
21:44:05  <andythenorth> good night
21:44:06  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
21:52:19  <^Spike^> frosch123 remind me tomorrow to fix that pgsql user for you guys...
22:36:12  <Brot6> Feature #5957: Wagon changes Xkyosuke1989X @
22:55:47  *** Lakie has quit IRC
23:15:12  *** oskari89 has quit IRC
23:25:33  *** frosch123 has quit IRC
23:45:32  *** gelignite has quit IRC

Powered by YARRSTE version: svn-trunk