Log for #openttdcoop.devzone on 14th January 2012:
Times are UTC Toggle Colours
00:00:04  <Brot6> cets: compile of r522 still failed (#3509) -
00:08:59  <planetmaker> <-- good names, Yexo?
00:21:03  *** MinchinWeb has quit IRC
00:34:04  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3499: Commits with many changes to a single file are cut off (oberhuemer) @
00:38:50  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511 (New): "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (oberhuemer) @
00:42:56  *** JVassie has quit IRC
02:39:36  *** Lakie has quit IRC
02:49:19  *** Zuu has quit IRC
05:08:45  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Feature #3105: Länderbahn electric engines and MUs (oberhuemer) @
05:15:57  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Revision 523:cb67ef189731: change: remove white wheel edges for Prus... (oberhuemer) @
05:16:01  <Brot6> cets: compile of r524 still failed (#3509) -
05:16:36  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Revision 524:9afe48a7b91a: Add: Olive livery for Prussian tank engines (oberhuemer) @
08:22:09  <Brot6> FIRS Industry Replacement Set - Bug #3512 (New): check production of papermill (planetmaker) @
08:51:20  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
09:46:01  <Ammler> Yexo: there is a ticket about already, but first we have other prios for DevZone like System upgrade and such..., please just reject/close such tickets if you find any.
09:46:56  <Ammler> #2813
09:46:56  <Brot6> Ammler: #2813 is "DevZone Help Center - Bug #2813: grep error log before creating a ticket - #openttdcoop Development Zone"
09:53:12  *** Zuu has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
09:53:47  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
10:17:29  *** JVassie has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
10:19:05  <Yexo> <planetmaker> <-- good names, Yexo? those names are fine if they will be used
10:19:17  <Yexo> I thought more after more discussion most of the new classes were dismissed again?
10:22:51  <planetmaker> well, it's only the 'powder' and the 'not pourable'
10:22:58  <planetmaker> which is new somewhat
10:23:25  <planetmaker> I just made two names for 'not pourable'; it's the same as 'neo bulk'
10:24:10  <Yexo> but are those classes actually used by somebody?
10:25:50  <planetmaker> I'm sure that 'powder' will be used. And 'neo bulk' could (is?) be used by some FIRS cargos
10:26:29  <planetmaker> it was also my impression that these two ones were wanted... basically implementing eddi's suggestion on how to make use of classes in general
10:27:24  <planetmaker> <-- like that, Yexo
10:29:00  *** JVassie has quit IRC
10:29:06  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
10:32:03  <Yexo> well, the names are fine :)
10:32:42  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
10:33:42  <planetmaker> then we just go for it.
10:34:00  <planetmaker> It will indeed remain to be seen where and how and if they're used. But as suggested they can make sense
10:35:48  <andythenorth> classes? :P
10:36:30  <Brot6> NewGRF Meta Language - Revision 1789:67ed71546821: Add: names for newly defined cargo classes: CC... (planetmaker) @
10:38:50  <Brot6> FIRS Industry Replacement Set - Revision 2702:3530d186b31c: Change: Make use of NML's CC_NON_POUR... (planetmaker) @
10:42:32  *** JVassie has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:10:16  *** JVassie_ has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:17:08  *** JVassie has quit IRC
11:17:15  *** JVassie has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:19:08  *** JVassie_ has quit IRC
11:21:11  *** andythenorth is now known as Guest24007
11:21:12  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:23:43  <andythenorth> don't forget to update your nml when building FIRS tip :D
11:24:12  <planetmaker> hehe
11:25:04  *** Guest24007 has quit IRC
11:25:43  <Brot6> FIRS Industry Replacement Set - Revision 2703:6290372abbae: Change: try to make bouy for Dredging... (andythenorth) @
11:25:51  <andythenorth> not convinced it's better ^
11:27:41  * andythenorth wonders how plausible string concatenation is with ${ substring + substring + substring }  etc
11:27:59  <andythenorth> almost deliberately limited, so you can't do complex expressions with it
11:28:22  <andythenorth> hmm
11:28:30  <andythenorth> I don't know how to parse to find the closing character
11:30:04  <andythenorth> but otherwise some lines like .split (''${)
11:30:33  <andythenorth> and then for i in some_array i.split('+')
11:30:42  <andythenorth> then ''.join()
11:31:09  <andythenorth> is probably quite dumb python that could run on the nml file after the pre-processing stage
12:14:41  <andythenorth> but maybe it's better to try a different approach entirely
12:15:03  <andythenorth> there's no shortage of vehicle IDs
12:15:27  * andythenorth needs to learn a new way to code newgrf
12:16:19  <planetmaker> yet another?
12:19:37  <andythenorth> think so
12:20:09  <andythenorth> nml is fundamentally different to nfo wrt varaction 2 handling
12:20:31  <andythenorth> I need to find a new approach compared to what I do with nfo
12:20:43  <andythenorth> I have ideas
12:25:51  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature Request #3501 (Assigned): some different road signs (foobar) @
12:28:18  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature #3513 (New): hard shoulders with praatpaal (foobar) @
12:30:42  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature #3514 (Assigned): split objects in multiple categories (foobar) @
12:33:11  <Brot6> Dutch Trains 2.0 - Feature #3404: NMBS Class 25.5 (Voyager1) @
13:24:35  <Ammler> @topic add OBS down the weekend
13:24:42  <Ammler> @services op
13:24:42  *** ChanServ sets mode: +o Webster
13:24:44  <Ammler> @topic add OBS down the weekend
13:24:44  *** Webster changes topic to "Talk about things hosted and developed on | Downloads log: | Sandbox passwords are the same as the usernames | OBS down the weekend"
13:25:28  <Ammler> "Disk Array Broken, will be repaired on monday hopefully"
13:26:43  <Ammler> hmm, maybe bad time to upgrade then...
13:27:03  <Ammler> upgrade will be delayed until obs is up...
14:30:16  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Revision 33:c9906bf71361: added ÖBB intercity coaches (since 1975) (officercrockey) @
16:03:04  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
17:07:14  <Brot6> nml: update from r1788 to r1789 done -
17:10:22  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Feature #3199: Narrow gauge (oberhuemer) @
17:10:37  <Ammler> hmm
17:11:02  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:11:59  <andythenorth> so which of these is lesser evil?
17:12:13  <andythenorth> - many switches, of which ~50% will be redundant for any given vehicle
17:12:20  <andythenorth> - complex CPP
17:12:41  <andythenorth> - near-identical code that is replicated in multiple templates
17:12:43  <Terkhen> whichever is simpler for coding
17:13:07  <andythenorth> simpler for coding = easiest to read and debug?
17:17:07  <Ammler> why the hell did building succeed?
17:17:39  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
17:18:41  *** Zuu has quit IRC
17:19:10  *** andythenorth has left #openttdcoop.devzone
17:19:32  *** dnicholls has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:32:27  <planetmaker> <-- So I'll choose to create a project called VAST with that url, dnicholls?
17:33:02  <dnicholls> yep, sounds good
17:33:04  <planetmaker> the name etc can be changed, but the repo path and that URL cannot be changed
17:33:14  <planetmaker> thus I'm asking :-)
17:33:42  <dnicholls> can that have subprojects beneath it?
17:33:50  <planetmaker> yes
17:34:27  <planetmaker> technically for sorting puposes we have all NewGRFs sorted as "subproject" of the NewGRF "project".
17:34:38  <planetmaker> That's totally unrelated to the repos themselves, though
17:34:46  <planetmaker> which can be anywhere
17:35:07  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/vast
17:35:07  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast created
17:35:22  <planetmaker> <-- anyway, here's your project
17:35:45  <planetmaker> hm, ok, it automatically created a project. You have your DevZone login at hand?
17:35:55  <dnicholls> yep
17:36:02  <planetmaker> can you simply then try to push your main project to that URL?
17:36:27  <dnicholls> ok, let's see if this works
17:36:32  <planetmaker> ?
17:36:51  <planetmaker> in your .hg/hgrc you need to add that path:
17:36:58  <planetmaker> [paths]
17:37:17  <planetmaker> default-push =
17:37:24  <planetmaker> ehm... vast instead of opengfx
17:38:54  <planetmaker> and XXX your password
17:39:31  <planetmaker> you might need to force the push. Using -f
17:40:43  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:40:56  <planetmaker> hg push -f
17:41:05  <planetmaker> or do you use a GUI for using hg?
17:41:24  <andythenorth> Yexo: can nml be told to ignore stuff?  i.e. if I included blocks of nfo?
17:41:31  <dnicholls> trying this through tortoisehg
17:42:10  <planetmaker> ah, ok
17:42:37  <planetmaker> I have to admit, I'm not familiar with its UI
17:43:08  <planetmaker> andythenorth: mixing both NML and NFO... I tried it with OpenGFX. Hillarity ahead. Promised
17:43:50  <andythenorth> lol
17:44:00  <andythenorth> I'm not planning it
17:44:02  <andythenorth> just interested
17:44:23  <andythenorth> I'm going to refactor BANDIT - when I get some time....
17:44:27  <andythenorth> I have a plan
17:44:29  <planetmaker> to use what?
17:48:10  <planetmaker> dnicholls: as said, I've not much experience with subrepos. so it might well happen that you only succeed to push the main repo this way
17:48:21  <planetmaker> if that's the case, we can go on from there, too. No problem
17:48:27  <dnicholls> planetmaker: getting 404 when trying to push subrepo from main repo
17:48:38  <planetmaker> If it does not succeed, we might need to first push subrepos
17:48:45  <planetmaker> dnicholls: you use https ?
17:48:50  <dnicholls> yep
17:48:51  <planetmaker> not http
17:50:09  <dnicholls> error is :
17:50:33  <dnicholls> pushing subrepo common to
17:50:35  <dnicholls> abort: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
17:52:25  <planetmaker> the common is wrong
17:52:34  <planetmaker> oh. sorry. subrepo
17:52:42  <dnicholls> yep subrepo
17:52:43  <planetmaker> ok. I'll create them on the server. Which do I need
17:52:46  <planetmaker> ?
17:53:18  <dnicholls> common, vIndu, vInfr
17:53:28  *** NonNobisSolum has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:53:56  *** NonNobisSolum has left #openttdcoop.devzone
17:55:44  <planetmaker> can you try again, dnicholls?
17:56:50  <dnicholls> same error
17:56:56  <Ammler> you really want to have that subrepo without tracker?
17:57:22  <Ammler> hmm, well, you can add it manually
17:58:12  <Ammler> anyway, a suprepo does not necessary need to be a subdir on the server
18:02:08  <planetmaker> Ammler: no, we / I don't.
18:03:06  <Ammler> planetmaker: I would suggest to make subrepos via sub project
18:03:23  <Ammler> something like mainproject-subproject as project id
18:03:50  <Ammler> then you do not need to make something manually
18:04:02  <planetmaker> that's the plan to have it as sub-projects
18:04:34  <planetmaker> dnicholls: maybe that's how we do that... we first create the individual repos and then tell the main repo to use those as sub repo
18:04:41  <Ammler> would be
18:05:08  <planetmaker> But first I eat dinner. I'm hungry and it's getting cold
18:05:19  <Ammler> :-)
18:05:20  <planetmaker> If you want, dnicholls, you can create those (sub-)projects yourself
18:05:38  <planetmaker> you're manager of one project, thus you can create others
18:05:53  <planetmaker> use the naming scheme as ammler suggested (vast-common) for the identifier
18:06:54  <dnicholls> I'll give it a go.. projects -> new project?
18:07:10  <Ammler> you have that link? :-o
18:07:32  <Ammler> you have also at your main project a link "Create Subproject"
18:07:48  <planetmaker> dnicholls: yes
18:07:52  <Ammler> but it does not matter, you can always move it around
18:08:03  <dnicholls> ah yes now I see it
18:08:05  <planetmaker> you can then select it to be subproject of (whatever). newgrf->vast I suggest
18:08:41  <Ammler> is it intended that managers can create projects on the highest hirarchy?
18:08:41  <dnicholls> does capitalisation matter for names?
18:08:50  <Ammler> not possible afaik
18:08:53  <planetmaker> yes
18:08:55  <planetmaker> it matters
18:09:25  <planetmaker> Ammler: managers always could do that
18:09:26  <Ammler> well, the I would not use cps
18:09:42  <Ammler> planetmaker: I thought, they can create sub-projects only
18:10:18  <Ammler> well, does not matter, as we can move it
18:14:04  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-common registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/vast-common
18:14:04  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-common created
18:17:41  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
18:19:51  <Brot6> VAST-common - Revision 4:3c81077dbca6: [Update] Industry: Road1: Additional seasonal states (dnicholls) @
18:19:51  <Brot6> VAST-common - Revision 5:4deb7af719f5: [Fix] wrong comment (dnicholls) @
18:20:06  <planetmaker> hm, interesting
18:20:11  <planetmaker> so pushing to subrepos works
18:21:41  <planetmaker> so, congratz, first steps mastered successfully, dnicholls
18:21:48  <dnicholls> :)
18:22:03  <planetmaker> now the other two subrepos and then we can have fun figuring out how to combine it
18:23:16  <dnicholls> what happens if the pathtorepository is something under home/hg/vast ? (if possible)
18:23:48  <planetmaker> how do you mean?
18:24:01  <planetmaker> oh, don't choose the path manually on project creation
18:24:10  <dnicholls> ah ok
18:24:15  <planetmaker> that fails reliably ;-)
18:28:03  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-industry registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/vast-industry
18:28:03  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-industry created
18:28:03  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-infrastructure registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/vast-infrastructure
18:28:03  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/vast-infrastructure created
18:30:46  <Brot6> VAST-industry - Revision 8:f05091627698: [Feature] Road1: Seasonal states (dnicholls) @
18:30:48  <planetmaker> anyway. Dinner eaten ;-)
18:31:38  <dnicholls> bit late.. enjoy your dinner :)
18:32:06  <planetmaker> :-D
18:33:20  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Feature #3199: Narrow gauge (Eddi) @
18:33:45  <dnicholls> done
18:35:27  <dnicholls> although I have no idea how the filepaths will work
18:40:25  <planetmaker> right...
18:40:39  <planetmaker> now it would need some common thing, would it?
18:40:45  <planetmaker> as that's not yet connected
18:42:13  <dnicholls> for it to work as a repo with subrepos, the top level reop needs an hg.sub file which has paths to the subrepos
18:43:03  <planetmaker> yes
18:43:27  <planetmaker> hm
18:45:53  <dnicholls> so.. I think if I modify my .hgsub with the paths of the subprojects they should be considered to be subrepos
18:46:47  <planetmaker> probably yes
18:46:50  <planetmaker> Care to try that?
18:48:36  <dnicholls> so paths should be ../<project-name>
18:48:38  <dnicholls> let's see
18:48:59  <Ammler> hmm?
18:49:08  <planetmaker> maybe that works
18:49:09  <Ammler> shouldn't they be the real url?
18:49:24  <planetmaker> but what about using the absolute URL?
18:50:34  <planetmaker> well. try :-)
18:50:35  <dnicholls> hm good point
18:51:03  <Ammler> I assume, you know this page?
18:51:04  <Webster> Title: Subrepository - Mercurial (at
18:51:10  <dnicholls> yep
18:51:14  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 119:4bca2919941a: Cleanup: remove accidentally commited file (foobar) @
18:51:14  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 120:c74565192e89: Codechange: prepare for road signs (foobar) @
18:51:14  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 121:7f0a4c8f826a: Feature: yield sign (issue #3501) (foobar) @
18:51:16  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 122:cc49f200ac10: Feature: maximum speed sign (issue #3501) (foobar) @
18:51:20  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 123:0a670e00291a: Feature: one way no entry sign (issue #3501) (foobar) @
18:51:24  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 124:423d4c8adbd0: Feature: one way sign (closes #3501) (foobar) @
18:51:28  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature Request #3501 (Closed): some different road signs (foobar) @
18:52:06  <Ammler> I would add a line like "common ="
18:52:54  <Ammler> hmm
18:52:54  <dnicholls> http or https?
18:53:03  <Ammler> not the push address probably
18:53:22  <Ammler>
18:57:03  <Brot6> Dutch Trains 2.0 - Feature #3447: IC-DD futuristic (Voyager1) @
18:57:18  <planetmaker> well... This might become problematic, Ammler
18:57:30  <planetmaker> as sub repos are pulled and pushed
18:58:02  <Brot6> VAST - Revision 2:9ddd30ce3a3f: [Update] Global (dnicholls) @
18:58:02  <Brot6> VAST - Revision 3:bdfaaab5cb0f: [Update] Define subrepos (dnicholls) @
18:58:05  <Ammler> planetmaker: I assume, you can still define the paths on the subrep?
18:58:27  <Ammler> aren't those repos like mq?
19:01:09  <dnicholls> need to recommit the main repo..
19:02:39  <Brot6> VAST - Revision 4:5f7d7b4cb7a9: [Update] Recommit subrepos (dnicholls) @
19:03:22  <planetmaker> dnicholls: I successfully pulled including all subrepos
19:03:42  <planetmaker> \o/
19:04:02  <dnicholls> heh
19:04:20  <planetmaker> so that seems to work now
19:04:24  <Ammler> now try to push :-)
19:05:00  <dnicholls> push to top level repo?
19:05:11  <planetmaker> good question :-)
19:05:11  <Ammler> no, subrepo
19:05:32  <Ammler> I guess, that is the difference, if you use url instead just name
19:05:50  <planetmaker> dnicholls: hg push --sub
19:05:53  <planetmaker> does that work?
19:06:25  <planetmaker> hm, I guess not. The manpage doesn't tell so
19:06:26  <dnicholls> planetmaker: not recognised
19:06:31  <planetmaker> It does for status
19:07:43  <Ammler> dnicholls: what if you add the push url to the subrepo?
19:08:05  <planetmaker> of course, that'll be needed. To add the push URL to the hgrc of the single subrepos
19:08:12  <planetmaker> At least I strongly suspect that
19:09:11  <dnicholls> currently they are<subprojectname>
19:09:28  <planetmaker> yes
19:09:53  <Ammler> not to .hgsub
19:09:56  <planetmaker> though you need the same for push with default-push = https://.../
19:11:19  <dnicholls> ahh
19:12:55  <dnicholls> yeah
19:13:07  <dnicholls> that's what I did when I made the subprojects
19:14:03  <Ammler> maybe "common = ../vast-common" wasn't a bad idea :-)
19:15:00  <planetmaker> dnicholls: so you can push to the single sub repos. It fails for the main repo?
19:15:17  <planetmaker> (I don't want to commit random stuff, thus... I leave that to you :-P )
19:15:41  <Ammler> well, maybe we should setup a test repo to play around
19:16:05  <dnicholls> I can push to subrepos and I can push to the main repo, but main repo has commitsubrepos=false
19:16:31  <Ammler> ?
19:17:06  <andythenorth> planetmaker: wrt BANDIT, I'm going to use nml + cpp, with 3x as many vehicle IDs as now....and also a lot of switches
19:17:25  <andythenorth> it will be better than trying to vary lots of included or defined stuff according to lead vehicle
19:17:42  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
19:17:52  <planetmaker> so it doesn't update the subrepos when you push, right, dnicholls?
19:18:50  <dnicholls> no it doesn't update subrepos if I push to the main repo
19:21:05  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/subtest
19:21:05  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest created
19:21:05  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-common registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/subtest-common
19:21:05  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-common created
19:21:05  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-main1 registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/subtest-main1
19:21:07  <Ammler> why should it?
19:21:08  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-main1 created
19:21:10  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-main2 registered in Redmine with url /home/hg/subtest-main2
19:21:13  <Brot6> repository /home/hg/subtest-main2 created
19:22:23  <dnicholls> it shouldn't :P
19:22:48  <planetmaker> you also don't want that?
19:22:54  <planetmaker> or would you want that?
19:23:09  <planetmaker> if you don't want that, we're "done" as in that the repos and projects are here
19:23:28  <planetmaker> though of course is does not yet build for the compile farm
19:23:28  <dnicholls> I'm thinking it's better to turn it off
19:23:43  <planetmaker> that will need some changes to the makefile(s)
19:23:49  <dnicholls> so yes, I think this part is "done" :)
19:24:12  <Ammler> planetmaker: I would recommend to have the makefile framework as subrepo too :-)
19:24:24  <planetmaker> and the changes to the makefile... I wonder whether it should build it as one release (probably a bad idea) or "just" industries and infrastructure separately
19:24:48  <planetmaker> maybe. or that
19:25:14  <Ammler> I would build one grf at the time to keep it "bananas compatible"
19:25:16  <andythenorth> so here's an interesting thing...with templating the nml identifier for a vehicle is barely significant
19:25:22  <andythenorth> i.e. only nml cares, not the developer
19:25:35  <andythenorth> which means I could just start at '1' and work up :P
19:25:57  <Ammler> or at least however you do it, it should be one zip per grf
19:27:12  <dnicholls> currently I get each project to shove everything into a tar, including whatever 32bpp graphics are defined
19:27:27  <planetmaker> ah, you also have 32bpp? Sweet!
19:27:46  <dnicholls> a little :)
19:27:50  <planetmaker> I haven't yet looked at the makefiles
19:28:45  <planetmaker> The DevZone wants a .devzone dir like ogfx+airports has and a Makefile with the targets bundle_zip and bundle_gsrc(?)
19:28:57  <planetmaker> But I can offer you to look at that
19:31:13  <Ammler> well, it might also need changes on the devzone...
19:31:54  <planetmaker> Problem is: the build service is offline this weekend. So it's quite hard to test
19:32:45  <dnicholls> hmm.. all of the file paths are defined expecting the subrepos to be one folder below the main repo
19:33:54  <dnicholls> so a spriteset in /industry expects a sprite to be located in ../common/sprites/
19:34:28  <dnicholls> I don't know what to do about that
19:35:25  <dnicholls> I mean, in terms of building it on devzone
19:35:41  <dnicholls> if you pull the whole repo, the structure will be as it expects it to be
19:35:51  <planetmaker> hm... special build rules on where to clone the common repo to
19:36:18  <Ammler> dnicholls: I made tests, it works with "common = ../vast-common"
19:36:27  <dnicholls> can the physical location of the subrepos be moved?
19:36:33  <Ammler> so no need to fiddle with paths :-)
19:36:48  <dnicholls> ahh good
19:37:35  <Ammler> marcel@xps:~/hg/subtest> hg ci -m "Add Subrepo common" -A
19:37:37  <Ammler> adding .hgsub
19:37:38  <Ammler> committing subrepository common
19:37:40  <Ammler> marcel@xps:~/hg/subtest> hg push
19:37:41  <Ammler> pushing to
19:37:43  <Ammler> pushing subrepo common to
19:42:05  <Ammler> hmm, how do you commit to subrepo?
19:42:18  <planetmaker> just commit that subrepo
19:42:40  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 125:5951911e1542: Feature: split objects into multiple categories... (foobar) @
19:42:40  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature #3514 (Closed): split objects in multiple categories (foobar) @
19:43:15  <Ammler> nono
19:43:22  <Ammler> you can commit in the mainrepo
19:43:33  <Ammler> I just accidentially added -S
19:44:24  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature #3064: high motorway exit sign (foobar) @
19:44:36  <Ammler> very cool
19:46:35  <Ammler>
19:47:58  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature #3515 (New): give objecs a specific id (foobar) @
19:50:38  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Bug #3516 (New): speed limit sign is slightly weird (foobar) @
19:52:01  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature Request #3517 (New): motorway start/end signs (foobar) @
19:53:01  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature Request #3517 (New): motorway start/end signs (foobar) @
20:01:26  <dnicholls> thanks for help with setting it all up :)
20:01:37  <Brot6> Central European Train Set - Feature #3199: Narrow gauge (oberhuemer) @
20:01:39  <planetmaker> oh, it's a pleasure
20:01:47  <planetmaker> so you're happy with it now, dnicholls?
20:02:06  <dnicholls> yep, all looks good
20:02:23  <Ammler> dnicholls: I would change the paths in .hgsub
20:02:33  <Ammler> so you are independent from host
20:02:48  <planetmaker> dnicholls: about building nightly versions of the NewGRF: may I commit to Makefile and related?
20:02:53  <planetmaker> In order to make it work?
20:03:04  <planetmaker> (provided you want to make use of that at all)
20:03:11  <dnicholls> ammler: ok, will do
20:03:26  <dnicholls> planetmake: yeah, no problem
20:03:37  <Ammler> as example
20:03:56  <Ammler> and feel free to abuse it for playing :-)
20:04:00  <Ammler> planetmaker: ^
20:04:15  <Ammler>
20:04:36  <planetmaker> I will, Ammler :-)
20:07:18  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3518 (New): ÖBB intercity coaches (officercrockey) @
20:07:30  <Ammler> planetmaker: basically you can work like with one repo
20:07:40  <planetmaker> yes. Mostly
20:07:42  <andythenorth> hmm
20:07:48  <andythenorth> expressions in nml return values
20:07:53  <andythenorth> are probably useful
20:08:11  <Ammler> so it should not matter for devzone
20:08:24  <planetmaker> ok
20:08:29  <planetmaker> sounds good :-)
20:08:59  <Ammler> the issue is how we/you define to build the project
20:09:10  <planetmaker> that's the issue indeed
20:09:11  <andythenorth> how do I write advanced varact 2 in nml?  are expressions equivalent?
20:09:22  <planetmaker> andythenorth: any switch
20:09:24  <andythenorth> I just want to write a constant, then return values against it
20:09:32  <planetmaker> hu?
20:09:50  <Brot6> VAST - Revision 5:424a96ad2fb9: [Update] Relative subrepo paths (dnicholls) @
20:09:50  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3519 (New): new livery for TRAXX (officercrockey) @
20:09:54  <planetmaker> switch(.... myexpression) {
20:10:01  <planetmaker> 0: return blah
20:10:04  <planetmaker> 1: return blub
20:10:10  <planetmaker> anotherswitch
20:10:10  <planetmaker> }
20:12:12  <andythenorth> so if I just write '1' as the expression, I'll get a value of 1?
20:12:13  <andythenorth> seems fine
20:12:30  <andythenorth> no extra stuff needed to declare it?
20:13:03  <planetmaker> all fine
20:13:21  <andythenorth> simples
20:13:27  * andythenorth will test after food
20:13:37  <planetmaker> but if you use const as value, you can save that and return one level earlier
20:17:42  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3520 (New): Stadler GTW (officercrockey) @
20:17:44  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
20:20:07  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3518 (Closed): ÖBB intercity coaches (officercrockey) @
20:20:07  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3518 (Closed): ÖBB intercity coaches (officercrockey) @
20:24:10  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3521 (New): BLS Rabe 535 Lötschberger (officercrockey) @
20:25:08  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3519 (Closed): new livery for TRAXX (officercrockey) @
20:25:08  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3519 (Closed): new livery for TRAXX (officercrockey) @
20:25:54  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3520 (Assigned): Stadler GTW (officercrockey) @
20:25:54  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3520 (Assigned): Stadler GTW (officercrockey) @
20:25:54  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Bug #3522 (New): DB BR411/BR415 ICE T (Yoshi) @
20:28:18  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3523 (Closed): Cisalpino coaches (officercrockey) @
20:31:20  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3522 (New): DB BR411/BR415 ICE T (Yoshi) @
20:31:20  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3524 (Assigned): ÖBB City Shuttle double deck coaches (officercrockey) @
20:31:46  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3525 (Assigned): ÖBB City Shuttle double deck control car (officercrockey) @
20:33:52  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3526 (Closed): SBB Re 460 blue livery (officercrockey) @
20:35:13  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3527 (Assigned): ÖBB 1044/1144 (officercrockey) @
20:36:41  <dnicholls> planetmaker: are there any goals for the next version of opengfx+airports?
20:37:11  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3528 (Assigned): ÖBB 1042/1142 (officercrockey) @
20:37:20  <planetmaker> not really, dnicholls
20:37:36  <planetmaker> but I can't say that I thought about that extensively either
20:40:23  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3529 (Assigned): DB Intercity double deck coach (officercrockey) @
20:40:23  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3530 (Assigned): DB Intercity double deck control car (officercrockey) @
20:46:55  *** Zuu has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
20:48:46  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3531 (Assigned): DB BR 146 new Intercity livery (officercrockey) @
20:51:54  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3532 (Assigned): SBB IC2000 coaches (officercrockey) @
20:51:54  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3533 (Assigned): SBB IC 2000 control car (officercrockey) @
20:55:46  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3534 (Assigned): ÖBB City Shuttle coaches (officercrockey) @
20:55:46  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3535 (Assigned): ÖBB City Shuttle control car (officercrockey) @
20:59:07  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3536 (Assigned): ÖBB 4024 (officercrockey) @
20:59:58  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3537 (Assigned): ÖBB 5022 (officercrockey) @
21:00:25  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3538 (Assigned): ÖBB 5047 (officercrockey) @
21:01:28  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3539 (Assigned): ÖBB 5147 (officercrockey) @
21:01:28  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3540 (Assigned): ÖBB 1116 (officercrockey) @
21:05:54  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 126:b964142cb6cd: Fix: improved speed limit sign graphics (closes... (foobar) @
21:05:54  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Bug #3516 (Closed): speed limit sign is slightly weird (foobar) @
21:07:44  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Feature #3414 (Closed): New Vehicles (officercrockey) @
21:08:56  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Bug #3477 (Assigned): undefined string (officercrockey) @
21:08:56  <Brot6> DACH Trains - Bug #3492 (Assigned): Re460 early transported freight as well (officercrockey) @
21:17:45  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
21:28:16  <Brot6> BANDIT - Revision 106:5b1c129ad7ef: Add: some useful cpp fragments not used that I don't want to ... (andythenorth) @
21:48:53  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 127:f8003adcf192: Feature: motorway sign (issue #3517) (foobar) @
21:48:53  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Revision 128:db265a6c6b5f: Feature: motorway end sign (closes #3517) (foobar) @
21:48:53  <Brot6> Dutch Road Furniture - Feature Request #3517 (Closed): motorway start/end signs (foobar) @
22:17:46  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...
22:17:59  <andythenorth> annoying highlight :)
22:33:15  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511: "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (oberhuemer) @
22:41:55  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511: "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (oberhuemer) @
22:44:02  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511 (Confirmed): "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (oberhuemer) @
22:44:02  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511: "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (Ammler) @
22:44:02  <Brot6> DevZone Help Center - Bug #3511 (Confirmed): "Bad Gateway" or "Bad Request" with push build (Ammler) @
22:44:44  <Ammler> andythenorth: you have highlight on "firs"?
22:51:38  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
22:51:55  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
22:53:02  <Brot6> BANDIT - Revision 107:2643d4b915c0: Codechange: refactor templating (andythenorth) @
23:01:12  *** ODM has quit IRC
23:01:13  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
23:04:15  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
23:10:34  <Brot6> BANDIT - Revision 108:bea4d0c56f75: Codechange: update code for Hackler CD truck (andythenorth) @
23:10:34  <Brot6> BANDIT - Revision 109:e03d0cfd340e: Cleanup: remove unused templates (andythenorth) @
23:10:34  <Brot6> BANDIT - Revision 110:83983fc21f51: Codechange: refactor some path names (andythenorth) @
23:17:14  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
23:17:48  <Brot6> firs: [nightlies] openSUSE API (osc) not reachable, sleep an hour and try again...

Powered by YARRSTE version: svn-trunk