Log for #openttdcoop.devzone on 5th December 2013:
Times are UTC Toggle Colours
01:48:04  <Brot6> Feature #6621 (Assigned): Введение недостающих грузов FIRS крытым и ... XWowanX @
01:54:58  <Brot6> xUSSR Set.xls XWowanX @
01:54:58  <Brot6> Виды грузов и вагоны.xls XWowanX @
02:20:02  *** yorick has quit IRC
03:03:59  *** Supercheese has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
03:21:26  <Brot6> Feature #6622 (New): Metro EMU Gen-1 - New Graphics XDanMacKX @
04:12:20  *** Supercheese has quit IRC
09:17:41  *** Alberth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
10:43:27  *** KenjiE20 has quit IRC
10:44:45  *** KenjiE20 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
11:07:03  *** Alberth has left #openttdcoop.devzone
13:23:37  *** yorick has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
14:16:35  <Brot6> Feature #6623 (New): Исправление вместимостей крытому вагону 11-... XWowanX @
14:16:35  <Brot6> xUSSR Set.xls XWowanX @
14:22:52  <Brot6> Feature #6549: Ьмх XWowanX @
15:00:25  *** oskari89 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
15:36:15  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
16:18:55  <Brot6> Bug #6624 (New): Parameterized Catchment areas XComLockX @
16:38:36  *** Alberth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
17:18:39  <DevZone> Project NML - NewGRF Meta Language build #165-nightlies: SUCCESS in 1 min 15 sec:
17:46:18  *** ODM has quit IRC
18:06:13  <DevZone> Project finnishtrams build #47-nightlies: SUCCESS in 48 sec:
18:13:51  <Brot6> Feature #6549 (Feedback): Ьмх XGeorgeX @
18:15:05  *** frosch123 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
18:21:41  <DevZone> Project Japanese Buildings build #40-nightlies: SUCCESS in 16 sec:
18:30:25  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
18:32:23  <DevZone> Project Finnish Rail Infrastructure - Rails build #153-nightlies: SUCCESS in 6 min 59 sec:
18:47:21  *** ODM has quit IRC
18:47:49  <DevZone> Project Iron Horse build #491-nightlies: SUCCESS in 1 min 24 sec:
18:49:04  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
19:01:53  *** ODM has quit IRC
19:02:11  *** ODM has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
19:05:59  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
19:07:46  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
19:08:06  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
19:19:37  *** skyem123 has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
19:26:05  <Brot6> Revision 340:393bd98cc594: Codechange: Rename NewGrfStringInfo to StringInfo. XAlberthX @
19:26:05  <Brot6> Revision 339:94b63a7f0125: Codechange: Move the NewGrf text commands into the project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:05  <Brot6> Revision 338:c5e89f77abfd: Codechange: Add a project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:05  <Brot6> Revision 341:a482cf239092: Codechange: Add flag for allowing genders to the project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:09  <Brot6> Revision 343:a413de3f4db5: Codechange: Add flag for allowing extra commands (custom tags) to the ... XAlberthX @
19:26:13  <Brot6> Revision 342:fbd983eff3c3: Codechange: Add flag for allowing cases to the project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:17  <Brot6> Revision 344:e2a3e477c517: Feature: Add game script project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:20  <Brot6> Revision 345:2cfaad02ef2f: Add: Extend the 'langsync' script with the project type. XAlberthX @
19:26:24  <Brot6> Revision 346:a65bc91dcdd3: Add: Extend the manual with the new game script commands. XAlberthX @
19:28:48  <planetmaker> Alberth, in principle I can set the repository to 'non-publishing'. That means you could push draft-phase changesets which are not yet unmutable
19:29:21  <Alberth> too complicated, imho
19:30:17  <planetmaker> just thought of it where I saw you discuss earlier 'could push the patch queue'. sounded like not yet done :)
19:30:53  <Alberth> yeah
19:31:25  <Alberth> the feature is not entirely  finished yet, it needs RAW_STRING -> STRING conversion handling
19:31:25  <planetmaker> thus with draft there it could be used for easier collaboration, but ... yes. It adds a certain layer of complexity
19:33:03  <Alberth> you basically need a branch if you want to do these things
19:33:45  <planetmaker> with draft vs. public phase you don't exactly as you can rewrite the history of draft changesets
19:33:57  <Alberth> what happens if you want to publish a fix ?
19:33:59  <frosch123> there is no more offical version that the one which is running live
19:34:10  <frosch123> so, i think everything that runs live can be pushed
19:34:52  <planetmaker> technically the old changesets are marked obsolete and new one which replace them are pushed. People who pull that, get those info
19:35:12  <planetmaker> if they have the old draft changesets. if they don't have them, they only get the new ones
19:35:43  <Alberth> aka, they are lost? :o
19:35:59  <planetmaker> no. Hidden
19:36:19  <planetmaker> Hidden for all normal usage. Except when you tell commands explicitly to show also obsolete changesets
19:36:41  <planetmaker> But they will not be transmitted on pull / clone
19:36:57  <Alberth> hmm, ok
19:37:11  <Alberth> too complicated thus :p
19:37:17  <planetmaker> he
19:37:25  <Alberth> but thanks for pointing out the option
19:38:43  <frosch123> do i need to pass --project-type to all commands? not only create_project?
19:39:03  <Alberth> only create project should be sufficient
19:40:18  <frosch123> UserConfig.check aborts due to unknown project type
19:41:29  <Alberth> ah, yes, indeed
19:43:27  <frosch123> shall i pass it always? or can you change lang_sync?
19:43:51  <Alberth>
19:47:18  <frosch123> hmm, no error, but nothing happened either :p
19:59:05  <frosch123> hmm, gs lang files do not have any ##grflangid
19:59:09  <frosch123> could that be an issue?
19:59:36  <Brot6> Revision 22:ee1194f71cbf: Enable repo2eints XfroschX @
20:01:04  <frosch123> yup, when i add that it works :p
20:05:47  <frosch123> does eints require it? or does only lang_sync use it?
20:09:42  <Alberth> eints uses it to decide what file it is given
20:10:12  <Alberth> ie you upload just file data,  the filename is irrelevant
20:10:50  <frosch123> hmm, could repo_sync add it somehow?
20:10:55  <frosch123> err, lang_sync
20:12:46  <Alberth> grflangid_pattern = re.compile('##grflangid\s+0[xX]([0-9A-Fa-f][0-9A-Fa-f]?)\s*$') it seems to scan for that text
20:13:03  <Alberth> how can you decide the language without grflangid?
20:13:41  <frosch123> ottd only uses the filename
20:14:26  <frosch123> ottd itself does not need to know about languages, because the lang files define it
20:14:42  <frosch123> gs seem to require to use the same filenames as ottd
20:14:54  <Alberth> the filename_table (lines 643) ?
20:15:55  <Alberth> name = filename_table.get(grf_langid)   it's used for deriving a file name from the grflangid, it seems
20:16:10  <frosch123> yeah, we need the reverse for gs :p
20:16:33  <frosch123> hmm, otoh on the reverse...
20:16:41  <frosch123> i wonder whether ottd accepts gs which use ##grflangid
20:16:45  <frosch123> or whether it is an erropr
20:16:56  <frosch123> let's test that
20:17:09  <Alberth> dict((v,k) for k,v in filename_table.items())   :)
20:19:06  <Alberth> pasted patch is ok?
20:19:20  <frosch123> 2864? yes
20:20:28  <Alberth> pushed
20:21:18  <frosch123> dbg: [script] english:1: FATAL: unknown pragma 'grflangid 0x01' <- so, ##grflangid is actually invalid for gs lang files
20:21:32  <Alberth> lol :)
20:21:35  <frosch123> <- so, eints also needs to suppress it on download
20:22:14  <frosch123> sorry that we discover these requirements only gradually :s
20:22:56  <Alberth> adding another project type flag is not too difficult :)
20:27:44  <Alberth> wouldn't that also imply you need to upload a grflangid by some other means?
20:28:10  <frosch123> yeah, you need some other way to identify languages
20:28:47  <frosch123> i wonder whether the numberic id is the right thing, or whether the should be a string id like the filename instead
20:29:09  <frosch123> but i guess that makes no difference on the outside
20:30:09  <Alberth> nml also accepts strings for expressing a language
20:30:11  <frosch123> hmm, but in any case. the upload form can never validate the file
20:30:16  <frosch123> whether it has the correct language
20:30:35  <frosch123> the gs lang files contain no key
20:30:50  <frosch123> so the upload form would need a diffent field for the language
20:31:06  <frosch123> or, does the upload know about the filename?
20:31:35  <Alberth> no idea what http defines about that
20:32:56  <Alberth> tbh, not having any identification inside the file doesn't feel good to me
20:33:37  <Alberth> it means the filename itself has semantics
20:36:13  <Alberth> "The user agent should attempt to supply a file name for each submitted file"
20:38:17  *** ODM has quit IRC
20:38:30  <Alberth>    says "may", so even less sure
20:38:40  <Alberth> a separate field seems best
20:42:32  <Alberth> enough today, good night
20:43:24  *** Alberth has left #openttdcoop.devzone
20:54:14  <DevZone> Project Iron Horse build #492-push: SUCCESS in 1 min 1 sec:
21:03:28  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
21:08:24  <Brot6> Revision 347:925bca2f12c0: Fix(r345): Only require project type with lang_sync when creating a ne... XAlberthX @
21:09:56  <Brot6> Feature #6622 (Closed): Metro EMU Gen-1 - New Graphics XDanMacKX @
21:09:56  <Brot6> Revision 459:adddcb9c3dea: Change: new grapics for 1900 brit metro (closes #6622) XandythenorthX @
21:09:56  <Brot6> Feature #6622 (Closed): Metro EMU Gen-1 - New Graphics XandythenorthX @
21:12:54  *** skyem123 has quit IRC
21:17:35  *** ^Spike^ has left #openttdcoop.devzone
21:22:20  *** andythenorth has joined #openttdcoop.devzone
21:28:52  *** oskari89 has quit IRC
22:00:53  *** frosch123 has quit IRC
22:16:02  <Brot6> Feature #6625 (New): Narrow Gauge railtype compatibility XandythenorthX @
22:18:38  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
23:18:05  *** Supercheese has joined #openttdcoop.devzone

Powered by YARRSTE version: svn-trunk