Log for #openttd on 20th April 2020:
Times are UTC Toggle Colours
00:07:07  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
00:21:41  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
00:25:45  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
00:38:49  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
00:47:50  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
00:48:38  *** Gustavo6046 has joined #openttd
00:55:54  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
01:01:11  *** tokai has joined #openttd
01:01:11  *** ChanServ sets mode: +v tokai
01:06:06  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
01:06:14  *** Eddi|zuHause2 has joined #openttd
01:08:05  *** tokai|noir has quit IRC
01:10:56  *** Eddi|zuHause has quit IRC
01:14:11  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
01:31:41  *** mcbanhas_ has quit IRC
01:40:38  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
02:04:09  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
02:07:18  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
02:17:55  *** cHawk- has joined #openttd
02:19:10  *** cHawk has quit IRC
02:28:56  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
02:30:02  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
02:33:03  *** D-HUND has joined #openttd
02:36:26  *** debdog has quit IRC
02:38:04  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
02:52:25  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
02:57:36  *** Flygon has joined #openttd
03:00:29  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
03:04:11  *** glx has quit IRC
03:11:38  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
03:23:46  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
03:29:50  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
03:47:01  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
03:52:12  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
04:05:56  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
04:14:48  *** Wormnest has quit IRC
04:16:18  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
04:24:22  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
04:51:27  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
05:02:53  *** snail_UES_ has quit IRC
05:20:57  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
05:46:17  *** Eddi|zuHause2 is now known as Eddi|zuHause
05:55:47  *** sla_ro|master has joined #openttd
06:02:13  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
06:10:16  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
06:24:32  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
06:39:10  <andythenorth> o/
06:41:12  *** Wolf01 has joined #openttd
06:46:00  *** nielsm has joined #openttd
06:48:25  <LordAro> andythenorth: you were part/joining a lot overnight
06:54:28  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-frontend-web] andythenorth commented on pull request #7: Changes to the page header
06:54:37  <andythenorth> LordAro I saw
06:54:53  <andythenorth> my laptop is asleep overnight, it is not supposed to be doing this
06:55:09  <andythenorth> oh it's powernap
06:55:19  * andythenorth turns that off
06:55:31  <andythenorth> it's a "do things while asleep" feature
06:57:56  <LordAro> thought it might be
06:58:02  <LordAro> also hi
06:58:48  <andythenorth> hi :)
07:13:45  <LordAro> my legs are a bit sunburnt today
07:14:00  <LordAro> i guess being in the full sun for ~7 hours will do that
07:47:13  *** k-man__ has joined #openttd
07:50:15  <Eddi|zuHause> the news said that sunburn risk is higher than usual, which is blamed either on clean air due to shutdown or ozone hole
07:51:00  *** gelignite has joined #openttd
07:51:38  <LordAro> ozone hole? not in europe, surely?
07:51:52  <LordAro> and the australia one was closing up, last i heard
07:52:35  <Eddi|zuHause> there's an ozone hole at the north pole, which is slightly less severe than the southern one
07:52:48  <Eddi|zuHause> and "closing up" is a measure of decades
07:53:07  <LordAro> true
07:53:48  *** k-man_ has quit IRC
08:33:42  *** Samu has joined #openttd
08:33:49  <Samu> hi
08:33:56  *** Westie has joined #openttd
08:43:24  <andythenorth> hi Samu
08:50:53  *** WormnestAndroid has quit IRC
08:51:06  *** WormnestAndroid has joined #openttd
10:12:09  *** Smedles has quit IRC
10:13:27  *** Smedles has joined #openttd
11:19:02  <Samu> i dont understand arrays, nor constructors yet... i can't pass an array on a constructor
11:19:49  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] DonaldDuck313 opened issue #8092: Swedish translation issue in the performance rating window
11:21:10  <Samu> why is that when I pass an array to the constructor, it then turns into an integer?
11:21:45  <nielsm> I kind of want to make an implementation of the OverflowSafeInt type that uses compiler intrinsics on gcc and clang, it makes for such better code...
11:22:10  <nielsm> (but microsoft does not have anything equivalent, as far as I can tell)
11:23:27  <LordAro> nielsm: well you'd need to provide a fallback for other "bad" compilers anyway :p
11:23:52  <nielsm> actully I think there is an intrinsic that can be used for it... hmm
11:27:06  <nielsm> isn't it enough to support gcc, clang, and microsoft...
11:29:35  <Eddi|zuHause> remember when we used to support compilers like gcc 2.95.ancient?
11:30:05  <Eddi|zuHause> for that one user on MorphOS who didn't have a newer compiler?
11:30:06  <nielsm>   yeah this MSC implementation also looks correct
11:30:18  <nielsm> I like the way it handled selecting between the min and max values
11:30:29  <nielsm> (on under/overflow)
11:31:08  <nielsm> the way clang generates INT64_MIN from INT64_MAX is also cute
11:32:44  <Eddi|zuHause> isn't min like max+1?
11:32:54  <nielsm> yes
11:33:18  <Eddi|zuHause> i'm not fluent in assembler, so i have difficulty to spot what you mean
11:33:43  <nielsm> and it uses the LEA instruction to add and store result into a different register
11:34:26  <nielsm> LEA is actually meant as an address calculation instruction (load effective address) but because of the complex addressing modes in x86 it can also function as a general purpose arithmetic instruction
11:34:40  *** Compu has joined #openttd
11:34:58  <Eddi|zuHause> well, if you be running the code through static single assignment, and then optimize for register pressure
11:35:19  <nielsm> and the usual ADD instruction has for form ADD a,b, which means a = a + b, i.e. overwriting the first source operand
11:35:27  <Eddi|zuHause> grammar is on point today
11:36:14  *** Compu has joined #openttd
11:37:52  <nielsm> but really, I'm also interested in making that code use intrinsics because it seems it's not quite complete, at least it seems there might be some underflow cases it doesn't handle
11:38:22  <Eddi|zuHause> sounds fine
11:39:06  <nielsm> but then, all platforms need to use 100% equivalent code with identical results for this
11:40:22  <Eddi|zuHause> that sounds tricky to prove
11:41:10  <Eddi|zuHause> back when i studied, "prove the correctness" basically meant "can't use optimization"
11:41:43  <Eddi|zuHause> because it was effectively impossible to also prove the correctness of the optimizer
12:04:32  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-frontend-web] auge8472 opened pull request #15: A point to start
12:08:54  *** doug16k_ has joined #openttd
12:09:41  <doug16k_> I managed to freeze the game with train orders
12:10:15  <doug16k_> conditional jump to goto-depot if equal to 100 % followed by conditional jump to goto-depot if not equal to 100% load
12:10:47  <doug16k_> with both branches after the goto depot
12:10:51  <doug16k_> the depot it is already in
12:11:31  <doug16k_> 1.7.1
12:12:32  <doug16k_> ctrl-c from the terminal that launched it won't even kill it
12:12:50  <doug16k_> -9 killed it of course
12:14:22  <milek7> why 1.7.1? it is rather old
12:14:42  <doug16k_> ubuntu pkg mamager version :(
12:15:08  <doug16k_> I do have the source unpacked. perhaps I should compile it?
12:17:36  <doug16k_> wait, that source is old too. getting from git
12:20:19  <doug16k_> I have to help the build along by creating directories
12:22:10  <milek7> huh?
12:23:08  <doug16k_>
12:24:31  *** berndj has quit IRC
12:25:32  *** berndj-blackout has joined #openttd
12:29:31  <doug16k_> can't reproduce with one little circle of track and a depot with a steam engine in it. maybe fixed
12:29:53  <doug16k_> (built from just now)
12:34:24  <TrueBrain> andythenorth : we forgot to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of migrating to GitHub!
12:41:49  <doug16k_> is it expected that a train station right against a producer of something (let's say coal mine) puts nothing in the station until the first time a train tries to get it, then suddenly it starts to gain the resource?
12:42:50  <doug16k_> so if your orders are to go to full load, the first visit to every station is guaranteed to have nothing, even if you build it a year ago against a resource
12:43:02  <doug16k_> are not full load*
12:51:58  <FLHerne> doug16k_: Yes
12:52:39  <FLHerne> doug16k_: Otherwise you'd have problems if it was near more than one industry, or near a town, and you only wanted one cargo
12:58:40  <doug16k_> ah, ya, then it would build up the unused resources probably OP to have it gathering up untold tons of stuff
12:58:50  <FLHerne> And if the station isn't served by vehicles taking a given cargo for a long time, it'll stop receiving it again
12:59:13  <doug16k_> (it would build up if it were how I expected it)
12:59:18  <FLHerne> Yes
13:00:08  <FLHerne> For cargos that are being handled, the amount received is based on the station rating, which drops depending on the amount of waiting cargo
13:02:48  <FLHerne> So if you take much less cargo than the industry produces, there'll be a pileup of waiting cargo, but eventually the rating will drop until it reaches equilibrium
13:03:18  <doug16k_> so keeping them as close to zero as possible increases their output?
13:03:32  <doug16k_> gradually
13:04:25  <doug16k_> I have had over 1 million oil in docks before. is there a limit?
13:05:43  <doug16k_> does it cause backpressure on the oil rigs served by the boats going to the docks?
13:06:34  *** bughunter has joined #openttd
13:06:38  <FLHerne> The unit counts for oil are multiplied by 1000; i.e. 1 million gallons of oil is equivalent to 1000 tons of most things
13:07:07  <FLHerne> No, only the amount waiting at the first station affects the rating
13:07:42  <doug16k_> so a fleet of boats filling docks can increase the docks to what limit? INT_MAX? :D
13:07:53  <bughunter> hey, i think i have found a bug in the toy land map(think not specific).
13:07:58  <FLHerne> I'm sure there's some implementation-defined limit with transfer orders, but it's higher than is reasonably achievable
13:08:28  <FLHerne> Someone plays toyland?! :o
13:09:34  <bughunter> @FLHerne, it was a small experiment and a the begin i found this bug.
13:12:22  <bughunter> i have made a dock and haven in a like and connect a pre-excistend canal with a man hand canal to the sea and purchase a schip in the lake and now the schip is stuck in the lake.
13:12:46  <bughunter> here a screen shot of it
13:13:30  <FLHerne> bughunter: Ships can't go up slopes in rivers, you must build a lock
13:13:44  <bughunter> as you can see the boat will over the land next to the pre-excitent canal
13:13:58  <bughunter> and it will not came out of it
13:14:32  <bughunter> @FLHenrne i will try that
13:15:10  <nielsm> by the way the cargo amounts for oil and other liquids are internally stored in the same units as other cargo, the multiplication by 1000 only happens in display
13:15:41  <nielsm> you can see the actual counts of oil cargo units if you set it to be displayed in m3 (SI units)
13:16:02  <bughunter> FLHerne: thnaks now it works i have say nohing about a bug
13:16:12  <FLHerne> bughunter: Ok, great :-)
13:16:14  *** snail_UES_ has joined #openttd
13:21:36  <Eddi|zuHause> <TrueBrain> andythenorth : we forgot to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of migrating to GitHub! <- let's get together at a central location and celebrate with cake... oh wait..
13:54:38  *** supermop_Home has joined #openttd
13:54:40  <supermop_Home> yo
14:16:34  *** WormnestAndroid has quit IRC
14:20:09  *** WormnestAndroid has joined #openttd
14:28:04  *** WormnestAndroid has quit IRC
14:29:48  *** WormnestAndroid has joined #openttd
14:48:54  <Samu> I just managed to implement the concept of "used tiles" or "conflict tiles" to graph.aystar, I'm becoming a pro at this, lol
14:50:04  <andythenorth> TrueBrain 2 years :o
14:50:05  <andythenorth> wow
14:50:28  <Samu> useful when stuff that is planned to be built doesn't let other stuff to build over or under it, talking about locks vs aqueducts
14:52:21  <Samu> or even bridges over bridges, which isn't possible
14:53:03  <Samu> turns out, it detects plenty of conflictuous tiles, which got me by surprise
14:53:39  <Samu> so I'm investigating if this is actually working as it should, or if it's conflicting in error
15:10:07  <Samu> eh, it's conflictuing too much, doesn't seem to be working as planned
15:11:25  *** Wormnest has joined #openttd
15:13:03  *** supermop_Home has quit IRC
15:45:45  <blathijs> Now that OpenTTD 1.10 is out, any more plans for a nml release? Otherwise I'll have to backport a fix to Debian in the next two weeks to prevent having Openttd and OpenGFX removed for build failures on newer Python versions :-)
15:49:12  *** Exec has joined #openttd
15:49:12  *** Execthts has quit IRC
15:54:15  <LordAro> blathijs: why would that get OTTD removed?
15:54:25  <LordAro> OTTD doesn't depend on nml at all
15:54:26  *** Flygon has quit IRC
15:54:32  <LordAro> but yes, someone should do that
15:54:48  <LordAro> i should get back to my release workflow PR
15:58:17  *** kuba has joined #openttd
15:58:44  <kuba> hi, is there a shortcut so that when i click on a vehicle, it will bring up the group its part of in the company vehicle list?
15:58:51  *** kuba is now known as Guest22857
16:01:27  <blathijs> LordAro: It depends on OpenGFX, which does depend on nml.
16:01:58  <LordAro> bleh
16:02:05  <LordAro> it doesn't *need* to depend on OGFX
16:02:40  <LordAro> i'll see if i can do something with it this evening
16:14:26  *** Progman has joined #openttd
16:47:00  *** Guest22857 has quit IRC
16:50:22  *** frosch123 has joined #openttd
17:10:10  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
17:21:47  *** doug16k_ has quit IRC
17:22:19  <TrueBrain> LordAro: if there is anything I can help with, let me know
17:24:57  <LordAro> ideally i'd find a way around
17:25:02  <LordAro> but it's not super important
17:42:18  *** glx has joined #openttd
17:42:18  *** ChanServ sets mode: +v glx
17:55:07  *** bughunter has quit IRC
18:03:07  <nielsm> nice:
18:03:12  <nielsm> means my callback is doing _something_
18:03:28  *** andythenorth has joined #openttd
18:04:54  <nielsm> yep that works
18:04:56  <andythenorth> well
18:05:17  <nielsm>
18:05:48  <andythenorth> :)
18:06:14  <andythenorth> LordAro so have we volunteered ourselves for nml release?
18:11:15  * andythenorth looks in PRs first
18:11:16  <andythenorth>
18:12:44  <andythenorth> seems we have both and a rebase / fix of it
18:13:25  <andythenorth> this one is lolz, it causes nmlc to not work by default on macos
18:13:34  <andythenorth> I tried to fix it, but the fix is rejected so eh :)
18:13:42  <TrueBrain> LordAro: there is a solution in that issue; so why not use that?
18:16:45  <TrueBrain> andythenorth: regarding #68, I normally am not a fan of these: you solved it one way, but there is a better way, go do that. But in this case that really is a trivial fix
18:16:47  <TrueBrain> so why not just fix it?
18:16:59  <TrueBrain> the fix is not rejected, just the way you approached it is
18:17:54  <TrueBrain> not sure why you are passive aggresive about it :)
18:20:51  *** supermop_Home has joined #openttd
18:23:48  <LordAro> TrueBrain: because it's not a solution - the produced binary would still not be manylinux2010 compatible
18:24:08  <TrueBrain> why?
18:24:14  <LordAro> i'm not asking "how do i make this pass", i'm asking "how do i get a manylinux2010 binary with py38"
18:24:26  <LordAro> because centos6 is still supported, dammit :p
18:24:37  <LordAro> and clearly we have nml users still running it
18:24:38  <TrueBrain> what is the word .. pedantic? :)
18:24:49  <TrueBrain> can CentOS 6 run Python 3.8?
18:25:06  <TrueBrain> anyway, for them there won't be a whl .. you cannot fix the world
18:25:14  <TrueBrain> now there are no releases .. not sure which is worse :D
18:25:36  <LordAro> sure it can, i've built it myself for work purposes :)
18:25:44  <LordAro> (and indeed i built py37 for centos5)
18:25:44  <TrueBrain> so .. pedantic :)
18:26:26  <TrueBrain> so how about you accept the 2014 solution for now, and make an issue in the repo telling you should support 2010?
18:26:32  <LordAro> yeah
18:26:49  <TrueBrain> for the same reason we don't have linux-generic .. if I would have tried to solve that issue, we still wouldn't be anywhere close to a new BaNaNaS :P
18:27:18  <LordAro> as soon as i've finished writing a large comment to my colleague explaining why a file that's 50% comment is a bad idea
18:27:27  <LordAro> s/large comment/large message/
18:27:35  <TrueBrain> I was about to say :P
18:27:40  <TrueBrain> :D :D
18:27:42  <LordAro> :p
18:32:01  <nielsm> nice, made a working depth check for oil rig construction too, in newgrf
18:32:21  <nielsm>
18:32:55  <nielsm> I'll probably have to prepare a PR for nml too :P
18:35:58  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] nielsmh commented on pull request #7924: Feature: Water tiles have a depth
18:43:31  <TrueBrain> so .. who wants to test ?
18:43:46  <TrueBrain> see if you can break it in any way :)
18:43:53  <TrueBrain> upload FIRS you say? Iron Horse? :D
18:44:20  <LordAro> TrueBrain: the massive 32bpp sets would probably be a good test
18:44:36  <Xaroth> You get both upvotes and downvotes for the <marquee />.
18:44:51  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth commented on pull request #68: Fix: close image files after use during palette check
18:45:02  <TrueBrain> LordAro: internally, I uploaded every BaNaNaS file I could find :)
18:48:02  <Xaroth> andythenorth: need a hand with that PR?
18:49:54  <LordAro> TrueBrain: well yes, but not via "the interface"
18:50:04  <TrueBrain> not via the webinterface, that is true
18:50:10  <TrueBrain> but I did via the CLI interface :)
18:50:33  <TrueBrain> <- boooo .. it recorded the same entry twice
18:50:36  <TrueBrain> I am good in finding bugs :)
18:50:55  <TrueBrain> and the empty url and tag is not needed ..
18:53:54  <frosch123> Xaroth: the goal was to make a site so ugly, so that someone would make a better layout. anyway, i wrote the marquee in one week, and then scared myself the other week :p
18:54:09  <Xaroth> heh
18:54:16  <Samu> Native Heap isn't good, the only implemented in squirrel ... [img][/img]
18:54:29  <Samu> look at memory usage reported by windows
18:54:35  <TrueBrain> frosch123: owh, that was your easter egg? I liked the gimmick :)
18:54:58  <frosch123> i really forgot that i had added that :p
18:55:12  <TrueBrain> :D
18:55:16  <TrueBrain> I hope someone styles it soon
18:55:24  <TrueBrain> but I am happy it works :)
18:55:28  <TrueBrain> even edits work
18:55:34  <TrueBrain> lot of small bugs to fix, but .. we can do that :)
18:57:24  <TrueBrain> frosch123: if you have the time, could you look at the frontend-cli PR, and even better: give it a spin? I would like to merge that PR too, so others (please, let there be others) can also join in to help :D
18:57:27  <frosch123> LordAro: if you are testing, try files that were not repackaged by the old bananas
18:57:51  <frosch123> TrueBrain: i have the server pr on the other tab :)
18:58:16  <TrueBrain> owh, shit, yeah, we have to do thatone too :P
19:02:11  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain updated pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
19:02:13  <TrueBrain> (minor fix and version bumping)
19:03:42  <nielsm> how many old versions of ottd have you tested it against?
19:03:51  <nielsm> just to ask some random questions
19:05:59  <TrueBrain> the server-part, I have only tested against 1.10
19:06:07  <TrueBrain> but we are mostly curious about the web frontend atm :)
19:06:37  <TrueBrain> to test the server, I need to fix the AWS infra first .. which is a though nut to crack :(
19:06:55  <nielsm> well, you have ten days to get it working as a full replacement, as far as I've understood?
19:07:05  <TrueBrain> in the ideal world, yes
19:07:16  <TrueBrain> so we need testers for the frontend now :)
19:07:16  <supermop_Home> can i get paid money to take Oil today?
19:07:22  <TrueBrain> find everything that is broken before release :D
19:17:50  <nielsm> so, what's the ip address of the replacement for ?
19:20:38  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro updated pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:20:46  <TrueBrain> somehow what I tell isn't coming across I notice, so let me try again :)
19:21:01  <TrueBrain> we currently replaced the webinterface (bananas-api and bananas-frontend-web) and they are deployed
19:21:06  <TrueBrain> this currently needs testing
19:21:17  <TrueBrain> we also have bananas-server, whcih is not deployed within AWS yet (well, it is, just not reachable)
19:21:30  <TrueBrain> is the DNS used for bananas-server; ergo, that is not deployed yet :)
19:21:40  <nielsm> okay, I had understood it as "supposed to be working, but not in scope for testing yet"
19:21:47  <TrueBrain> :D
19:22:20  <TrueBrain> it is seriously complicated, the BaNaNaS infra :)
19:22:24  <TrueBrain> (the old one was even more complicated)
19:23:31  <TrueBrain> the problem with AWS currently is btw, that it can only loadbalancing HTTP/HTTPS for you over IPv6
19:23:40  <TrueBrain> so I have to build my custom loadbalancer for our custom protocols
19:23:56  <TrueBrain> if you like, however, you can test the new server locally
19:24:16  <TrueBrain> you can run bananas-server just fine on a local machine, and you can test it out with any client :) (just point to
19:26:41  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] Xaroth opened pull request #94: Change: Convert some code flows to context managers. (Supersedes #68)
19:29:09  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro updated pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:29:57  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro dismissed a review for pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:30:22  <TrueBrain> lol @ token
19:30:49  <LordAro> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
19:31:19  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro updated pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:31:24  <LordAro> i think that's everything
19:32:04  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] TrueBrain requested changes for pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:32:37  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] TrueBrain commented on pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:32:41  <TrueBrain> stupid GH ate a comment of mine
19:33:57  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro commented on pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:34:38  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] TrueBrain commented on pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:34:41  <TrueBrain> silly LordAro  :P
19:34:55  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro commented on pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:35:00  <TrueBrain> you know how to add secrets btw?
19:35:10  <LordAro> i do, but i require a planetmaker
19:35:15  <TrueBrain> LordAro: do you know what the repository_dispatch does?
19:35:28  <LordAro> i just copied it from the DorpsGek repo
19:35:33  <TrueBrain> I was afraid so
19:35:38  <TrueBrain> just remove the remote_dispatch block :P
19:35:43  <LordAro> given that's what you referenced in a previous comment
19:36:24  <TrueBrain> pretty sure I didn't mean that block :)
19:36:43  <TrueBrain> repository_dispatch is a "webhook" GitHub offers, where you can trigger GitHub Actions by doing an HTTP call to a certain endpoint
19:36:55  <TrueBrain> wish I use to redeploy stuff, for example
19:37:09  <TrueBrain> although I am really unsure why Dorpsgek has this
19:37:14  <TrueBrain> sounds like a copy/paste error there too :D
19:37:39  <TrueBrain> "website" uses it, so we can retrigger it after a new nightly
19:37:46  <TrueBrain> seems not useful for Dorpsgek (and nml)
19:37:53  <TrueBrain> so sorry if I said that before, as that is just plain wrong :D
19:37:55  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro updated pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:38:15  <LordAro> TrueBrain: nah, you just said "make it like the other repos", so i copied the first one i found :p
19:38:25  <LordAro> i still like my original one better
19:38:30  <LordAro> but, later
19:38:34  <TrueBrain> I agree; and indeed :)
19:38:49  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] TrueBrain approved pull request #93: Add release workflow
19:39:32  <LordAro> can be merged now, but won't work until pm creates an API token for me
19:39:58  <LordAro> (or more accurately, before someone with access to the email address verifies an email, then creates an API token)
19:40:42  <TrueBrain> sure
19:40:46  <TrueBrain> I can look in that mailbox :P
19:42:13  <TrueBrain> owh, ottdc
19:42:13  <TrueBrain> sorry
19:42:15  <TrueBrain> totally misread
19:42:17  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro approved pull request #94: Change: Convert some code flows to context managers. (Supersedes #68)
19:42:22  <TrueBrain> that is a minor detail there :)
19:42:54  <LordAro> TrueBrain: in theory i could add that email address, and switch it to primary
19:42:56  <LordAro> but idk
19:43:08  <TrueBrain> could be good, to have it on info@openttd
19:43:15  <TrueBrain> as it now moved to OpenTTD space
19:43:17  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro merged pull request #94: Change: Convert some code flows to context managers. (Supersedes #68)
19:43:26  <LordAro> the pypi account will always(?) be openttdcoop though
19:43:30  <LordAro> i'm not sure that can be changed
19:43:37  <TrueBrain> create an OpenTTD one, and move the package?
19:43:42  <TrueBrain> (no clue if that is possible)
19:43:47  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro commented on pull request #68: Fix: close image files after use during palette check
19:43:48  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro closed pull request #68: Fix: close image files after use during palette check
19:44:29  <TrueBrain> I will make an openttd account anyway, if there isn't one already, for the upcoming openttd libraries :)
19:46:11  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro commented on issue #58: Why is Pillow >= 5.2 required?
19:47:42  <andythenorth> Xaroth please
19:47:48  <andythenorth> oh too late :)
19:48:12  <LordAro> andythenorth: hmm?
19:48:45  <andythenorth> #68 :)
19:48:59  <Xaroth> andythenorth: feel free to poke me if you have questions wrt my patch
19:49:28  <andythenorth> I'm going to test it :)
19:49:45  <LordAro> TrueBrain: looks like i can add additional "owners", so let me know when you've created the account
19:52:24  <TrueBrain> LordAro: done
19:52:27  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth commented on pull request #94: Change: Convert some code flows to context managers. (Supersedes #68)
19:53:10  <LordAro> TrueBrain: "User 'OpenTTD' does not have a verified primary email address and cannot be added as a Owner for project"
19:53:13  <LordAro> :p
19:53:13  <Xaroth> <3 andythenorth
19:53:17  <TrueBrain> greylisting :(
19:54:08  <TrueBrain> so that can take up to 5 minutes, I guess
19:54:42  * andythenorth looks at nml issues
19:54:49  <andythenorth> I will do, doesn't block release, just docs
19:54:58  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth commented on issue #46: Update nml wiki docs for NotRoadTypes (NRT)
19:59:09  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro opened pull request #95: Fix #58: Loosen Pillow version constraint
20:00:37  <TrueBrain> LordAro: it is done
20:01:10  <TrueBrain> PyPi has no "teams" concept?
20:01:11  <TrueBrain> lol
20:01:45  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth commented on issue #58: Why is Pillow >= 5.2 required?
20:02:21  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth approved pull request #95: Fix #58: Loosen Pillow version constraint
20:02:38  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth merged pull request #95: Fix #58: Loosen Pillow version constraint
20:02:39  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth closed issue #58: Why is Pillow >= 5.2 required?
20:02:58  <LordAro> andythenorth: you didn't give me chance to edit the readme :(
20:02:59  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:03:26  <andythenorth> oof I'm an idiot
20:03:51  <andythenorth> less haste more speed :P
20:03:52  <LordAro> ah well, 3.4 is utterly ancient
20:03:57  <andythenorth> less children yakking in my ear
20:04:13  <LordAro> and 5.2 is fairly old
20:05:46  <andythenorth> LordAro I'll fix the readme
20:06:56  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth opened pull request #96: Doc: update pillow version in README
20:07:43  <LordAro> TrueBrain: alright, added the openttd account as an owner
20:07:51  <LordAro> you'll have to create an api token though
20:08:03  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] LordAro approved pull request #96: Doc: update pillow version in README
20:08:55  <andythenorth> ta
20:08:57  <andythenorth> sorry
20:09:03  <andythenorth> so
20:09:16  <andythenorth> are the instructions going to be ~same as opengfx?
20:09:33  <TrueBrain> LordAro: added to the NML project on GitHub as Secret
20:10:20  <LordAro> TrueBrain: :)
20:10:45  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:10:47  <LordAro> andythenorth: more or less, except changelog is even less important
20:11:15  <LordAro> in fact, it doesn't even have one
20:11:37  <LordAro> oh wait, it's in docs
20:13:14  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:13:40  <andythenorth> LordAro we could move it
20:13:56  <andythenorth> it was a bit of coop thing to have changelog there, not repo root
20:14:00  <andythenorth> all my grfs are same :P
20:14:20  <LordAro> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
20:14:29  <LordAro> .devzone needs removing as well, while you're at it
20:14:56  <frosch123> if you move the changelog, check whether the Makefile bundles it or something
20:15:09  <andythenorth> yeah, I wondered if it's used for dist
20:15:17  <TrueBrain> frosch123: spaces in file name is totally okay in 2020
20:15:19  <LordAro> makefile could go as well, tbh
20:15:36  <TrueBrain> (I even have a space in my folder these days to spot errors caused by it .. :D)
20:16:03  <TrueBrain> hmm .. guess the name and version should be slugified too?
20:16:03  <frosch123> LordAro: makefile runs unittests
20:16:21  <andythenorth> LordAro there's quite a bit of stuff that looks bundling related
20:16:25  <andythenorth> I'm scared to touch it tbh
20:16:32  <andythenorth> and yes, makefile I use
20:16:39  <andythenorth> 'make install' is how I...install
20:16:47  <LordAro> ah yeah, just that
20:16:58  <LordAro> and i guess a local install thing is kinda useful
20:17:48  <frosch123> TrueBrain: ouch, looks like openttd does not validate the filename, so you can put funny ".." in there
20:18:03  <TrueBrain> so I should sanitize it :)
20:18:15  <TrueBrain> what was the trick to do that .. hmm
20:18:25  <andythenorth> LordAro new plan, don't touch anything we don't understand yet :P
20:19:14  <TrueBrain> that moment you are sure you wrote a "slug" function, but cannot remember where and when
20:19:53  <LordAro> andythenorth: i can promise .devzone is not required :p
20:21:49  * andythenorth reads commit message rules
20:22:41  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth opened pull request #97: Cleanup: remove .devzone dir, no longer required
20:27:16  * frosch123 found two bugs in the frontend :/
20:27:34  <TrueBrain> only 2? :D
20:27:43  <frosch123> 100% i know of
20:27:54  <TrueBrain> commit went through nicely
20:28:23  <TrueBrain> and I am trying to find a script I know should be there but I cannot find it :D
20:28:36  <frosch123> 3
20:30:12  <frosch123> aw, i can no longer upload tars?
20:30:32  <frosch123> how do i upload a gs? all individual files?
20:31:12  <TrueBrain> yes
20:31:14  <TrueBrain> is on the wishlist :)
20:31:30  <TrueBrain> and if someone who knows a thing or two about javascript is around, he can make it so you can drag all your files to the webpage at once
20:31:30  <frosch123> hmm, individual files does not work, since it drops folder structure
20:31:33  <TrueBrain> tus is made for that :)
20:31:48  <TrueBrain> so you cannot upload content with folder structure via the web atm :)
20:31:51  <TrueBrain> the cli does support it :D
20:32:14  <TrueBrain> I know for sure I wrote a function to make "safe" filenames
20:32:16  <TrueBrain> hmm
20:32:18  <TrueBrain> cannot find it :(
20:32:29  <frosch123> you could have written it again by now
20:32:38  <TrueBrain> yeah
20:32:40  <TrueBrain> but I didn't want to :P
20:33:57  <LordAro> wouldn't surprise me if there was something in the python stdlib
20:34:05  *** Progman has quit IRC
20:36:00  <TrueBrain> it is so annoying, I knew I wrote code for this, but I have no clue where :D
20:36:19  <TrueBrain> so who is to blame for that lapse in memory ..
20:36:39  *** sla_ro|master has quit IRC
20:37:15  <TrueBrain> there it is, in another repo
20:38:53  <frosch123> <- is it one of those?
20:39:23  <TrueBrain> no; turns out I already figured thisone out in the API
20:39:27  <TrueBrain> as the foldername in the tar should also be the same
20:39:31  <TrueBrain> and that is based on the old code
20:39:33  <TrueBrain> so it stays the same
20:40:29  <frosch123> haha, i just noticed that the BaNaNaS repo will be at the top of ottd's github very often :)
20:40:44  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:41:04  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain updated pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:41:21  <TrueBrain> we can even make DorpsGek_III  announce changes :P
20:41:41  <TrueBrain> the commitlog will look boring
20:41:57  <TrueBrain> [OpenTTD/BaNaNaS-staging] TrueBrain pushed 1 commits to master
20:41:58  <TrueBrain>   - Update: changes made via content-api (by Librarian)
20:42:12  <TrueBrain> and I see I have to add the deployment keys via DorpsGek, otherwise I am named every time :P
20:45:02  <TrueBrain> there, fixed that issue at least :)
20:47:49  <frosch123> what is the commit interval?
20:47:58  <TrueBrain> for edits, 15 minutes
20:48:01  <TrueBrain> or 10
20:48:03  <TrueBrain> either one
20:48:04  <TrueBrain> :P
20:49:19  <TrueBrain>   --commit-graceperiod SECONDS    Graceperiod between commits to disk.
20:49:19  <TrueBrain>                                   [default: 300]
20:49:21  <TrueBrain> 5 minutes :D
20:49:28  *** supermop_Home has quit IRC
20:52:18  <frosch123> <- should we include that link somewhere on the manager site? or worthless?
20:55:39  <TrueBrain> a "Revoke access" link might be nice, yes
20:55:41  <TrueBrain> for the wishlist
20:55:47  <TrueBrain> I will turn the wishlist in issue btw tomorrow or so
20:58:09  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
20:59:40  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:03:42  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain commented on pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:06:50  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain updated pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:07:33  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-api] TrueBrain opened pull request #17: Fix: use the same safe_name() routine as bananas-server
21:07:57  <frosch123> ah well, let's just hope that noone has a name with only invalid chars
21:08:05  <TrueBrain> lol
21:08:11  <TrueBrain> yeah .. that should fail validation :D
21:08:12  <frosch123> "-.tar.gz"
21:08:19  <TrueBrain> the foldername will be empty too
21:08:33  <frosch123> it will be dash
21:08:51  <TrueBrain> no, as I strip that :D
21:08:53  <TrueBrain> owh, no
21:08:55  <TrueBrain> from the separator
21:08:56  <TrueBrain> yeah
21:08:57  <TrueBrain> k, fine
21:08:58  <TrueBrain> what-ever :P
21:09:05  <TrueBrain> I will make an issue out of it :)
21:09:15  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 approved pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:09:37  <frosch123> TrueBrain: it's no issue. otherwise you would have to check uniqueness
21:09:52  <TrueBrain> we can prevent those from being uploaded on the API
21:09:57  <TrueBrain> that was what I was aiming for at least
21:10:42  <TrueBrain> I am surprised there never has been a name collision btw
21:10:44  <TrueBrain> as that is pretty easy
21:10:49  <frosch123> <- test passed, i guess. just not as i expected :)
21:11:00  <TrueBrain> haha
21:11:03  <TrueBrain> okay, that is a bug :)
21:11:15  <frosch123> i made a change and reverted it within the commit period
21:11:36  <TrueBrain> I am honestly wondering, shouldn't we check filename are unique? :P
21:11:42  <TrueBrain> the client will rename the tarball to the name we give
21:11:51  <frosch123> wishlist :)
21:12:09  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-api] TrueBrain opened issue #18: Package with "name" and "version" of non-ASCII characters will have a filename "-.tar.gz"
21:12:57  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-api] TrueBrain opened issue #19: GitHub commits can be empty
21:13:30  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-api] TrueBrain opened issue #20: GitHub commit message can have duplicated entries
21:13:31  *** Smedles has quit IRC
21:13:36  <frosch123> [23:10] <TrueBrain> I am surprised there never has been a name collision btw <- lies. there were two "slovenian town names", and before we renamed them in the database, clients got the filesize of one, and the content of the other, so it was always broken
21:13:50  <TrueBrain> lolz
21:14:01  <TrueBrain> and why didn't we fix it properly? :P
21:14:23  <frosch123> the developer closed the bug as "unreproducible"
21:14:41  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain dismissed a review for pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:14:41  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain updated pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:15:08  *** Smedles has joined #openttd
21:15:28  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 approved pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:16:01  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain merged pull request #1: Add: first version of the bananas_server rewritten in Python
21:16:05  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] SamuXarick commented on pull request #8091: Add: [Script] Native priority queue; useful e.g. for pathfinders.
21:16:07  <TrueBrain> shit, forgot to add credentials
21:16:12  <TrueBrain> so it won't auto-deploy
21:16:15  <TrueBrain> owh well, that is for tomorrow
21:19:19  <TrueBrain> LordAro: remember those repository_dispatch? I copied it EVERYWHERE :D And I don't know why :P
21:19:36  <LordAro> silly TrueBrain
21:19:40  <TrueBrain> yes :D
21:19:49  <Samu> existing openttd is taking an hour
21:19:50  <TrueBrain> okay, I need to change something in this repo, to trigger a rebuild
21:19:51  <TrueBrain> hmm
21:20:03  <Samu> because of that stupid test of mine, seeing how much memory would it eat from my sys
21:20:21  <Samu> now my HDD is 100% usage
21:20:29  <Samu> i mean exiting*
21:21:29  <frosch123> hmm, since dorpsgek is no longer owner, info@ does no longer get notifications about new keys
21:21:46  <frosch123> i guess everyone is happy about less spam :)
21:21:50  <TrueBrain> :D
21:22:23  <TrueBrain> I cannot find a small thing to change in bananas-server, bah
21:22:58  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] frosch123 merged pull request #96: Doc: update pillow version in README
21:24:16  <frosch123> run a spell checker over the docs?
21:25:51  <TrueBrain> meh; found another way to trigger the build
21:25:59  <TrueBrain> turns out having those repository_dispatch can be useful for something :P
21:26:44  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] frosch123 commented on pull request #97: Cleanup: remove .devzone dir, no longer required
21:28:12  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain opened pull request #4: Fix: [Actions] deployment was not triggered for staging
21:28:21  <TrueBrain> and the mandatory: shit, see, I did forget something :D
21:29:41  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] frosch123 approved pull request #4: Fix: [Actions] deployment was not triggered for staging
21:30:18  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/bananas-server] TrueBrain merged pull request #4: Fix: [Actions] deployment was not triggered for staging
21:31:37  <_dp_> Samu, told you infinitely growing array can't be good :p
21:33:35  <frosch123> night
21:33:37  *** frosch123 has quit IRC
21:34:04  <FLHerne> andythenorth: Do we still want that patch for PyPy performance? (or an alternative one)
21:36:54  <andythenorth> FLHerne this one?
21:37:10  <FLHerne> Yes
21:37:21  <andythenorth> yes we do :)
21:37:27  <andythenorth> StringIO is sloooow :)
21:38:45  <FLHerne> I think we probably need the same for grf output?
21:38:56  <FLHerne> At least, I can't see why it would be different
21:39:07  <FLHerne> In which case it probably needs factoring out somehow...
21:39:39  <FLHerne> The patched version is (marginally) slower than present with CPython
21:39:41  <andythenorth> I didn't test for grf
21:39:43  <Samu> technically, it's not infinite growth, but yeah...
21:39:50  *** Wolf01 has quit IRC
21:39:53  <Samu> it's not cleaning itself
21:40:00  <FLHerne> By ~10% or something, IIRC
21:40:08  <FLHerne> (for writing only)
21:40:14  <Samu> there is no Pop
21:41:18  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/nml] andythenorth commented on issue #42: Document how to release nmlc, including building a windows binary
21:41:48  <andythenorth> FLHerne hmm, that's a regression for a minority case :|
21:41:53  <andythenorth> maybe we can't do that
21:42:08  <andythenorth> pypy is soo much faster for nmlc than py38 though
21:42:35  <FLHerne> I think it's probably worth it
21:42:58  <andythenorth>
21:43:03  <FLHerne> For any reasonably-sized grf, 10% of writing time is 0.1s or something
21:43:23  <FLHerne> And for unreasonably-sized grfs, pypy is the answer
21:43:23  <andythenorth> anyone who misses the 10% should really try to switch to pypy
21:43:38  <andythenorth> it's not hard these days, I just used the binary installer on mac
21:44:01  <FLHerne> On Arch, the various Python dependencies were slightly annoying
21:44:09  <FLHerne> Of course, I could just use pip...
21:44:29  <andythenorth> venv + pip :P
21:44:34  <andythenorth> life is better
21:48:01  *** Samu has quit IRC
21:48:12  <LordAro> i'm not convinced we should be working around bugs in an "alternative" "compiler"
21:48:36  <andythenorth> I'm not convinced either
21:48:48  <andythenorth> but it is a lot faster :P
21:49:18  <andythenorth> I can run it as a local patch only, but it gets complicated for testing nml :P
21:50:29  <andythenorth> if it's a flat NO I don't mind, but let's not waste FLHerne's time :)
21:51:01  <FLHerne> LordAro: I mean, the definition of cStringIO doesn't say how fast it's supposed to be
21:51:23  <FLHerne> LordAro: And if "not fast enough" is a bug, CPython is overall slower than PyPy even without this patch
21:51:34  <LordAro> the pypy PR linked referenced suggests that it is an issue
21:52:44  <andythenorth> I don't have benchmarks for the nml (non-nfo) case of this
21:52:49  <LordAro> how does your patch compare with andythenorth's "use an array" hack?, ooi?
21:53:09  <FLHerne> IIRC it's about twice as fast, and 10x faster than stringio
21:53:26  <FLHerne> (on pypy)
21:53:41  <LordAro> a nice detailed table is required, i think
21:53:43  <FLHerne> I don't think I benchmarked andy's one with CPython
21:53:55  <andythenorth> every nail looks like .join() to me :P
21:53:59  <LordAro> there's probably some python thing that will benchmark it for you :p
21:54:32  <FLHerne> LordAro: Frankly, I don't care, because it's ugly as hell :P
21:54:44  <andythenorth> I'm probably the only author doing nml -> nfo -> grfcodec
21:54:57  <FLHerne> If current speed with CPython is `n`
21:55:13  <FLHerne> Current speed with PyPy is `5n`
21:55:45  <LordAro> yes, but where n is very small for almost all usecases
21:55:46  <FLHerne> Speed with my patch and CPython is about `1.1n`, and with PyPy about `0.5n`
21:56:19  <FLHerne> With andy's, it's `???` and `~n` respectively
21:56:27  <FLHerne> Yes
21:56:43  <FLHerne> For sane grfs, the perf is irrelevant
21:56:58  <LordAro> like i say, optimising for an edgecase compiler and an edgecase usage is not high on my priority list
21:57:10  <LordAro> i'd rather focus on other areas :p
21:57:13  <FLHerne> For FIRS, on my extremely slow laptop, it goes from 105 seconds to 10 seconds
21:57:22  <FLHerne> Which is non-irrelevant
21:57:58  <FLHerne> (tbf, the rest of FIRS compile still takes a minute or so)
22:00:00  * andythenorth tests
22:02:49  *** nielsm has quit IRC
22:04:49  <Xaroth> pypy is fun, but do keep in mind that most people who work with python don't even have it installed
22:04:53  <Xaroth> it's a niche market
22:05:33  <andythenorth> yes
22:05:38  <andythenorth> I only installed it for nml
22:06:32  <andythenorth> @calc 25/40
22:06:32  <DorpsGek> andythenorth: 0.625
22:06:43  <andythenorth> it's a pretty substantial benefit
22:07:42  <Xaroth> It might also be worth... cleaning up some of the codebase
22:08:53  <LordAro> i was wondering the same
22:09:07  <LordAro> it's not entirely clear why stringio is used at all, instead of just using an actual file object
22:09:39  <Xaroth> reduce complexity by offloading some stuff
22:10:30  <Xaroth> not sure what the progress thing is used for, but perhaps offloading the custom logging thing to the built-in python logging module
22:10:55  <andythenorth> @calc 5/30
22:10:55  <DorpsGek> andythenorth: 0.166666666667
22:11:30  <andythenorth> for Iron Horse the patch here reduces a 30s compile to 25s
22:11:37  <andythenorth> on my relatively slow system
22:12:16  <andythenorth> hmm, GTG :)
22:12:27  <andythenorth> bye
22:12:29  *** andythenorth has quit IRC
22:26:47  *** k-man__ is now known as k-man
22:43:56  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] glx22 updated pull request #7270: Introduce CMake (and removing all other project-related code)
22:59:26  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] glx22 updated pull request #7270: Introduce CMake (and removing all other project-related code)
23:06:25  <DorpsGek_III> [OpenTTD/OpenTTD] glx22 updated pull request #7270: Introduce CMake (and removing all other project-related code)
23:37:07  *** gelignite has quit IRC
23:52:59  *** Superleaf1995 has joined #openttd

Powered by YARRSTE version: svn-trunk